Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
Mr McMahon calls out Shane McMahon  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
Mr McMahon calls out Shane McMahon  EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
Mr McMahon calls out Shane McMahon  EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
Mr McMahon calls out Shane McMahon  EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
Mr McMahon calls out Shane McMahon  EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
Mr McMahon calls out Shane McMahon  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
Mr McMahon calls out Shane McMahon  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
Mr McMahon calls out Shane McMahon  EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
Mr McMahon calls out Shane McMahon  EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

Mr McMahon calls out Shane McMahon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

Mr McMahon calls out Shane McMahon  Empty
PostSubject: Mr McMahon calls out Shane McMahon    Mr McMahon calls out Shane McMahon  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:13 pm

Cole: Its Mr McMahon! I wonder if he will fire Punk for what he did last week.

King: Shut up Cole Cm Punk was the one that won fairly while Mr McMahon tried to screw Cm Punk with the help off Triple H.

The crowd roars with boos, as T "No Chance In Hell" blares through the arena. With a smug look on his face, Vince McMahon walks onto the stage. Vince is dressed in a very expensive suit, as he makes his way down the ramp. He reaches the steps, he walks up them and goes under the top rope. Entering the ring that he build, Vince demands a microphone as he quickly gets given one, Vince stands in the center of the ring as his music fades away.

Vince McMahon: Shut the hell up while i am about to speak.

The crowd boos louder and louder as Vince gets more frustrated*

Vince McMahon: I said SHUT THE HELL UP DAMMIT, As you all know i am the chairman of Total World Action and last week was unacceptable what that pathetic no good Punk did, I should fire him right away but i wont do that because it would just be too easy.

Cole: Fire him he deserves to be out of this company.

King: He deserves to be here just like everyone else in that locker room and including yourself Cole.

Vince McMahon: There is one more week until the first pay-per-view of TWA Night of Champions where champions are crowned and legends are made every title will be on the line including the Hardcore title up to the World Heavyweight title but unfortunately for Punk he will never be a champion as long as i am the boss. Now lets get back to what happened last week.

Vince McMahon points at the titantron as a video appears off last weeks match*

Vince McMahon: My favourite part of last weeks match other then me kicking Punks pathetic ass all over that ring was when the Rated R Superstar came in and speared Cm Punk that was excellent you see Cm Punk Edge is a hell lot better then you Punk i was just about to beat the hell out of you after the match but guess who showed up?

Vince McMahon points at the titantron as it shows the ending of last weeks Raw*

Cole: That no good son of Mr McMahon showed up what is he even doing in TWA in the first place?

Vince McMahon: Shane you know nearly better then anyone never to mess with me you are my own damn son and you betrayed me how can a son betray there own dad you are a pathetic son of a bitch Shane. At Night of Champions my son in law Triple H and soon to be a world champion vs a pathetic no good Cm Punk so i say lets make the first pay per view really interesting kid i challenge you to a match at Night of Champions in a last man standing match and Shane i know you say that you never back down from a fight but in this case you should unless you want to get your ass kicked all over this arena.

Crowd erupts with boos*

King: Did he just say what i think he said?

Cole: YES! Shane is going to get his ass kicked by his own father.

King: You are delusional Cole if you really think Mr McMahon will lose to Shane.

Vince McMahon: So Shane get your damn ass out here now to give me your answer.

Vince McMahon moves back as he waits for Shane McMahon to come out*

TBC by Shane McMahon
Back to top Go down
https://twaw.forumotion.com
TheChosenOne
Admin
Admin
TheChosenOne

Mr McMahon calls out Shane McMahon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr McMahon calls out Shane McMahon    Mr McMahon calls out Shane McMahon  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:30 pm

Shane McMahon:
*He walks out to a loud mixed reaction. He's wearing one of his signature Shane O' Mac jerseys. He does his dance on the stage before walking down the ramp. The fans chant, "Shane!" He reaches the steel steps. He looks in the ring at Vince, who is fuming with anger. He smirks and climbs up the steps to enter the ring. He gets a mic and gets ready to respond to Vince*

I can't say I'm surprised you did this. I actually anticipated this happening. I knew your temper would get the best of you as usual. You're an easy book to read! Someone opposes you and you immediately try to fight them in impossible conditions.

*The fans boo and chant, "Vince Sucks! Vince gets even angrier*

But, you always lose! Be it against CM Punk, Degeneration-X and many more. Come Night of Champions, it'll be just like always, you losing and your opponent standing tall. With that being said, I accept your challenge "Dad." I accept because I know I'll be beating the holy hell out of you with ease. It doesn't matter if God Himself trains you, there is no outcome for this match where you win. I hope you're ready to lose at Night of Champions. Well, I'm sure you'll be fine, you always lose anyway. Good luck, you'll need it.

*He pats Vince's shoulder. He exits the ring and walks up the ramp watching Vince throw a fit in the ring as we go to commercial*

END PROMO
Back to top Go down

Mr McMahon calls out Shane McMahon
Page 1 of 1