Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
Mankind calls out Orton EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
Mankind calls out Orton EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
Mankind calls out Orton EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
Mankind calls out Orton EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
Mankind calls out Orton EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
Mankind calls out Orton EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
Mankind calls out Orton EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
Mankind calls out Orton EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
Mankind calls out Orton EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

Mankind calls out Orton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dabestman

dabestman

Mankind calls out Orton Empty
PostSubject: Mankind calls out Orton   Mankind calls out Orton EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:08 am

Jericho goes for the Walls of Jericho, Mankind punches Jericho multiple times before he applies the hold. Jericho going for the Walls again, Mankind pushes him off and he gets to his feet. Mankind hits his Double arm DDT move on a stunned Jericho. 1....2.....3. The bells rings and Justin does his usual cue.

Justin: And your winner by pinfall, Maaaankiiiind.

Mankind looks at Justin, and is given a mic from him, wanting no problem from him. Mankind with his mic raises it to his lip and speaks. And his theme ends.

Mankind: (Looking at Chris) Jericho you should choose your words carefully next time, it'll lead you into trouble again. Now you know (sitting close to his face) that I'm never a warm up. (Standing up and looking at TWA Universe) I...... have unfinished bussiness with a certain man. He is a bully that picks on.... the weak. And that bully is Randell Keith Orton or better know as Randy Orton. I want this bully to face me in this very ring. This isn't bussines... anymore, this personal when you attack not only me but my friend Dude Love. Now Randy come out here and face your music. I want you in this ring to discuss this problem

Mankind waiting for Orton as he watching everywhere for him

TBC: Randy Orton
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: Mankind calls out Orton   Mankind calls out Orton EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:23 pm

Randy Orton appears on the titantron*

Randy Orton: Hey, up here, Mankind you call this personal?

Randy Orton laughs*

Randy Orton: This isn't personal Mankind it is just what i do in my eyes you are a legend and Mankind just what i told you last week is that i am the Legend Killer which means at Night of Champions i plan to kick you in the skull and there is nothing you can do about it, and Mankind there is nothing to discuss about what i did to you in the coming weeks i am the best TWA superstar in this whole arena especially you Mankind. The only reason i am not coming down to that ring is because if i did it would involve the legend killer kicking Mankind's skull which would mean the match at Night of Champions wont happen so Mankind i recommend you don't say or do anything stupid like you usually do.

Crowd chants: Orton sucks!!Orton Sucks

TBC by Mankind
Back to top Go down
https://twaw.forumotion.com
dabestman

dabestman

PostSubject: Re: Mankind calls out Orton   Mankind calls out Orton EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:19 pm

Mankind in crouching position speaking to Orton.

Mankind: Orton your right about one thing, I am a legend but your wrong that you think your gonna kill this legend. No matter how many times you think you kept me down. I just rise back up. I am gonna.... mangle you to pieces Orton. You see at Night of Champions you will be feeling so much pain Orton. We will be in a match that defines Hardcore, something you don't know anything about Orton. I ch...challenge you to an extreme rules? or if not then a 2 out of 3 falls in any match Orton. And after I'm done destroying you Orton, your first match with me in TWA, will be your last match. What... do you say to that Orton?

Mankind waits for Orton in a crouch position screaming for mommy waiting for Orton to respond.

TBC: Orton
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mankind calls out Orton   Mankind calls out Orton Empty

Back to top Go down

Mankind calls out Orton
Page 1 of 1