Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
Shawn Michaels Debuts EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
Shawn Michaels Debuts EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
Shawn Michaels Debuts EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
Shawn Michaels Debuts EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
Shawn Michaels Debuts EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
Shawn Michaels Debuts EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
Shawn Michaels Debuts EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
Shawn Michaels Debuts EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
Shawn Michaels Debuts EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

Shawn Michaels Debuts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nexus619

Shawn Michaels Debuts Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Michaels Debuts   Shawn Michaels Debuts EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am

Michael Cole: Welcome back to Night of Champions and what a show we have had but still to come we have the TWA Heavyweight Championship Match.

Jerry Lawler: Oh boy is that going to be a awesome match but before that........

Jerry Lawler is interrupted by.....

"I THINK, I"M CUTE....................

Out comes the Heartbreak Kid wearing his boots and over his head he wears a cowboy hat and he gets down on his knees and puts his arms together then puts them up in the air as a huge pyro goes off. Michaels gets up and begins walking down the ramp slapping the hands of fans. Michaels climbs between the ropes and steps in the middle of the ring and does his signature pose. After that he climbs to the top rope and points and then hops off and walks over to the side of the ring to get a microphone and he is handed one by the timeskeeper. He goes back towards the center of the ring.

Shawn Michaels: I was sitting at home with my family in San Antonio, Texas tuning in to TWA every week then I realized something that it was missing something. The thing that was missing from it was AICHHH BE KAY, The Icon, Mr. Wrestlemania, the Show Stoppa wasn't with the company but that all changes tonight because I got back from the GM office and he's offered me a contract to join here and guess what I just signed the contract, yep I signed the dotted line and I'm now an official superstar contracted to TWA. You want to know what I want to do here in TWA I want to go toe to toe with the best of them, and to become the TWA Heavyweight Champion and that's going to happen because I'm the Heartbreak Kid and I'm one of the best in this business
Back to top Go down

Shawn Michaels Debuts
Page 1 of 1