Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
Mr McMahon talks about Raw's main event.  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
Mr McMahon talks about Raw's main event.  EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
Mr McMahon talks about Raw's main event.  EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
Mr McMahon talks about Raw's main event.  EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
Mr McMahon talks about Raw's main event.  EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
Mr McMahon talks about Raw's main event.  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
Mr McMahon talks about Raw's main event.  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
Mr McMahon talks about Raw's main event.  EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
Mr McMahon talks about Raw's main event.  EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

Mr McMahon talks about Raw's main event.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

Mr McMahon talks about Raw's main event.  Empty
PostSubject: Mr McMahon talks about Raw's main event.    Mr McMahon talks about Raw's main event.  EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:48 pm

Cole: We welcome you to Monday Night Raw ladies and gentleman my name is Michael Cole alongside my broadcast partner Jerry "The King" Lawler.

King: We got one hell of a show for you tonight one of the matches includes Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan can it get any better then this?

Cole: We will just have to wait and see wont we king?

King: What the? Its our boss Mr McMahon wonder why he is here.

Cole: Well it is his company King and last week wasn't pretty when he was in the same ring with his son in law Triple H and Cm Punk.

King: Your right for once Cole now be quiet i want to hear what he has to say.

Mr McMahon walks through the curtain with an annoyed look on his face as he does his walk down the ramp he walks to the steel steps then walks up it and goes under the middle rope he yells at the ring announcer "Give me a damn microphone" as he quickly gets given one*

Mr McMahon: Welcome to Monday Night RAWWWWW for those that don't know me and to remind Cm Punk my name is Vincent Kennedy McMahon and i am the owner of this company i am all the superstars in the backs bosses i am the commentators bosses and so on and that includes you Mr. Cm Punk. Cm Punk thinks he can say and do whatever he wants well tonight he will get a quick lesson in RESPECT! dammit but at Night of Champions you will also get another lesson in respect when my son in law Triple H tears you apart limb for limb and you cant do anything about it because the match is already booked for the card you jackass. Last time you and Hunter faced each other was in the WWE when he defeated you and this time wont be any different.

Crowd boos

Mr McMahon: Triple H is once of the best in this company and he wont let someone as pathetic as you beat him Punk you have done nothing in this company to prove yourself and tonight you are in for a treat.

King: What is he talking about?

Cole: Shut up King the boss is talking and Punk had no right to disrespect the boss like he did last week so i am glad Punk will get what he has coming to him tonight.

Mr McMahon: You call yourself the voice of the voiceless huh? Well that wont go over well with the boss kid. I don't think you have what it takes to be a TWA superstar you are nothing but a punk. But tonight you are going to get what you have coming to you kid when you face.... Mr McMahon, That's right tonight's main event is... Cm Punk vs Mr McMahon.

Crowd chants for Cm Punk as Mr McMahon goes to leave the ring then he stops backs up a bit and puts the microphone near his mouth*

Mr McMahon: But that's not it you dumbass the match is Cm Punk vs Mr McMahon with Triple H as special guest referee.

Mr McMahon gets a big smile on his face while the fans boo him he goes to get out of the ring but all off the sudden Cm Punks theme hits*

TBC by Cm Punk ONLY
Back to top Go down
https://twaw.forumotion.com
Geezus
Admin
Admin
Geezus

PostSubject: Re: Mr McMahon talks about Raw's main event.    Mr McMahon talks about Raw's main event.  EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:30 am

As fans jumps to their feet in excitement as the familiar guitar rift blasts through the arena and the 'Second City Saint' CM Punk walks through the curtain. With none of his usual antics on the stage Punk walks down the ramp. He slaps the hands of some fans in the front row. He already has a microphone in his hand as runs up the steps, He stands on the apron looking in at McMahon with his usual smirk across his face. He climbs up the corner and places his left foot on the top rope, Raises his arms into the air and screams 'Best in the World!'. He jumps into the ring as he theme begins to fade. He attempt to speak but the crowd is going absolutely nuts. Punk scratches at his head before he begins to speak.

CM Punk:
So this is your so called ace in the hole? You're going to try and push me into the corner? Well you see.. When someone pushes me, I push back. Vince...

McMahon:
That's Mr McMahon to you, You son of a bitch!

Punk laughs as McMahon interrupts him.

CM Punk:
First of all, Don't interrupt me when I'm speaking. Vince you walked out here it express your authority, Thinking that you got one over me when I'm already 1 step ahead, Vince I know you, I've heard the stories. I've even see the man who's balls your swinging from shove your head up Big Show's ass. But all that aside how am I, CM Punk going to do what I always do tonight and win? How can I over come the almighty Vince McMahon and his Dufus Son in Law Triple H? It's not like I've already have someone waiting in the back incase you tried to screw me... Wait a second..

Vince looks confused as Punk speaks.

CM Punk:
Vince I know deep down that you know HHH can not beat me, You know that what I say is truth and I am the Best Wrestler in the World. So I made a little phone call to someone that has brains for this business, A man that could have saved WWE before you turned you back on him. This is the man I like to call the brains of the McMahon family.

King:
He couldnt mean.... Could he?

Vince's eyes begin to open wide as he begin to understand who Punk is talking about.

CM Punk:
Vince, Payback's a bitch.

Punk take a step to the side turns his head to the stage waiting for the arrival of this mystery man.

TBC: They Know Who...
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Admin
Admin
TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Mr McMahon talks about Raw's main event.    Mr McMahon talks about Raw's main event.  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:21 pm

Shane McMahon:
*He comes out from behind gorilla to a mixed reaction. He comes out in a suit and acts as if he's going to do his signature dance on the stage but stops at the last minute and just walks down the ramp which incites a chorus of boos. He walks down the ramp, while walking down the ramp, he adjusts his tie. Punk looks on, smirking while Vince looks furious. He reaches the ring and walks up the steps. He enters the ring and shakes Punk's hand. He then grabs a mic and begins to speak*

Dad, wait, no, Vince, you had to see this coming. You tried to push CM Punk, the greatest asset to wrestling today, in a corner. You pushed Stephanie's little boy toy as the greatest thing to hit the world since sliced bread. You pushed your ideals and look onto the crowd here tonight. You thought to yourself, "I'm the great Vincent K. McMahon! I can do whatever the hell I want and no one will oppose me!" Well Vince, you were wrong. You pushed the wrong man in the form of CM Punk.

*The crowd gives a mixed reaction to Shane's endorsement of Punk*

It's like Punk said Vince, I'm the only brains in the McMahon family. Stephanie is an airhead who's married to a brainless meathead. You're head is so far up both of their asses that you don't even know talent when it's right in front of you. You have a predetermined image of what a star is which is why you have been trying to destroy CM Punk's career. You focus on big meatheads like Cena, Sheamus, guys like that as opposed to the extremely talented CM Punk.

*He clears his throat*

It's because of these many things that I am now here in support of CM Punk. I'm not going to let you push your ideals around as law any longer. You pushed me away in the WWE by giving in to all of your little princess Stephanie's demands but things are different now. I don't give a damn what she thinks, what Triple H thinks or what you think. CM Punk is the best damn wrestler to step foot in this ring in I don't know how long. He's better than your Hulk Hogans, your John Cenas, and he's sure as hell better than your meathead son-in-law Triple H. I suggest that you fire up your private jet and leave now.

*He folds his arms and looks at Vince who is fuming angry. Punk is smirking, pleased*

TBC: Vince or Punk
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: Mr McMahon talks about Raw's main event.    Mr McMahon talks about Raw's main event.  EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:57 am

Vince McMahon gets right up in Shane McMahon's face*

Vince McMahon: Shane shut the hell up you pathetic son of a bitch

Vince has a frustrated look on his face as the crowd boos*

Vince McMahon: I would of known you would have returned and betrayed your own damn father. How can you even associate yourself with someone like Punk? He shouldn't even be in this company damn it. You should of associated yourself with the most powerful people in this company Triple H and the chairman of Total World Action me Vincent Kennedy McMahon and i can do whatever i want when ever i want because there is...

Vince McMahon gets a smirk on his face as he puts the microphone back near his mouth*

Vince McMahon: No one to stop me, Tonight Punk is going to get his ass kicked when i face him in the main event and after i defeat you tonight you will get your ass kicked again by the greatest superstar in professional wrestling my son in law Triple H.

Crowd boos*

Vince McMahon: SHUT THE HELL UP, there is nine days until the first ever pay-per-view Night of Champions where every title will be defended starting at the Hardcore title to the TWA Championship but at Night of Champions i will be making a huge announcement representing the next pay-per-view Survivor Series now if you excuse me i got important things to do before our match Punk.

Vince McMahon goes to walk out of the ring but he gets interrupted*

TBC by Shane or Cm Punk
Back to top Go down
https://twaw.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr McMahon talks about Raw's main event.    Mr McMahon talks about Raw's main event.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr McMahon talks about Raw's main event.
Page 1 of 1