Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
The cutting Edge!  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
The cutting Edge!  EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
The cutting Edge!  EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
The cutting Edge!  EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
The cutting Edge!  EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
The cutting Edge!  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
The cutting Edge!  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
The cutting Edge!  EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
The cutting Edge!  EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

The cutting Edge!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead

The cutting Edge!  Empty
PostSubject: The cutting Edge!    The cutting Edge!  EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:11 am

As raw returns from a commercial the camera turns to the stage as Edge's theme starts playing

*Edge makes his way to the ring with a mic in his hand*
*The fans start chanting you suck to Edge*
Edge:Shut up and let me speak you idiots*
*The fans are still booing Edge*
Edge:Shut up!
Edge:As i was about to say welcome to a little thing i am bringing back it is called the cutting Edge.
Edge: now in case you idiots don't know what this is about it is me basically interviewing people because we all know that i can do a better job at that then that loser that doesn't eve have a functioning brain Matt Striker.
Edge: Some people might say hey Edge are you working with Mr McMahon and Triple H or why did you attack Cm Punk well i will answer both of those questions.
Edge: as for people wondering if i am affiliated with McMahon or Triple H the answer would be a big huge hell no
Edge:Why would i want to be affiliated with 2 old insane men and this is coming from me!So no i am not nor would i want to ever be affiliated with the McMahons. I hope i answered you idiots question
Cole: oh i don't believe him it is so obvious that he is working with the McMahons
Edge:Cole if you don't believe what i just said then that is your fault not mine now quit being delusional or is that too much to ask for?
Edge:Anyways as for the next question why did i attack Cm Punk it is simple even for you idiots it is because i want the world heavyweight championship and i will do anything to get it even it it means attacking a superhero like Cm Punk also did you guys see what Punk did to Vince? you shouldn't do that because that is begging for a beating and that is what Punk got.
Edge: Anyways lets welcome our guest here tonight on the cutting Edge Cm Punk!

TBC:CM Punk only
Back to top Go down

The cutting Edge!
Page 1 of 1