Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
One Nation Under Straight-Edge EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
One Nation Under Straight-Edge EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
One Nation Under Straight-Edge EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
One Nation Under Straight-Edge EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
One Nation Under Straight-Edge EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
One Nation Under Straight-Edge EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
One Nation Under Straight-Edge EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
One Nation Under Straight-Edge EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
One Nation Under Straight-Edge EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

One Nation Under Straight-Edge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheChosenOne
Admin
Admin
TheChosenOne

One Nation Under Straight-Edge Empty
PostSubject: One Nation Under Straight-Edge   One Nation Under Straight-Edge EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:22 am

*We have just returned from commercial. The fans are cheering wildly when suddenly, unfamiliar music goes off*

Serena:
*She walks out from behind gorilla to a mixed reaction. She has a full head of hair and is wearing a Straight-Edge Society shirt. She stands on the stage with a slight smile. She puts her right hand on her heart and raises her left arm in the air. After about 10 seconds she stops and begins walking down the ramp, giving disgusted looks to any fan with alcohol. She reaches the steel steps and stops. She kneels down and puts her right hand on them. She closes her eyes and smirks. She then opens her eyes and walks up the steps and enters the ring. She walks to each side of the ring and looks out at the fans. After she goes to each side, she gets a mic and begins to preach*

My name is Serena Deeb. I am a disciple of the greatest lifestyle in the world, Straight-Edge. Not only is this the greatest lifestyle known to man, it is the only correct lifestyle to live by.

*The fans finally realize what she's all about and start booing her*

You can boo me all you like but your voices can not and will not waiver my message. I am here to save you all from your destructive lifestyles. I will make you change for the better and become useful members of society. I was once like you morons, I was consumed by alcoholism. I was in a dark place of no return until I met two men, CM Punk and Luke Gallows. They led me to the light and helped me turn my life around. I am now here to do the same for all of you!

*The fans boo even louder and chant, "Beer!" She cringes and covers her ears. She then pulls herself together and continues*

The first step to recovering is admitting that you have a problem. Now, all you need to do is say out loud that you have a problem and need my help! Once you do that, it's simple from there onward. All you have to do is cleanse your body of everything connected to your alcoholism and problems. All you need to do is remove yourself from alcoholic environments and shave your head and any facial hair. This will represent the cleansing and renewal of your life. You must then take the Straight-Edge Pledge and live a life dedicated to Straight-Edge and Straight-Edge alone.

*The fans keep booing and chant, "We Want Beer!"*

You will accept me as your savior! You will take the pledge and live in one nation under Straight-Edge and one nation under Serena Deeb. Straight-Edge, means I'm better than you! I am your superior and I am the only one who can save you from your alcoholic ways and manners. I am your savior, I am your idol and I am the one person you must look up to! I am simply put, better than you.

*The fans boo even louder. She sets her mic down and puts her right hand on her heart and raises her left arm. She closes her eyes and smiles. She's holding this stance when suddenly CM Punk's music goes off. She opens her eyes and turns her attention to the stage*

TBC: CM Punk
Back to top Go down
Geezus
Admin
Admin
Geezus

PostSubject: Re: One Nation Under Straight-Edge   One Nation Under Straight-Edge EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:49 am

As the familiar guitar rift blasts through the speakers the fans jump to their feet in excitement as the Second City Saint slowly walks through the curtain. He stands on the stage looking down at Serena. He drops down to 1 knees running his fingers across the steel grates of the stage. Punk slowly gets back to his feet not completing is usual entrance ritual. He walks down the ramp and slaps the hands of the fans in the front row. Punk stands before the ring looking in at his once disciple Serena. Punk runs up the steps and stands on the apron. He slowly climbs the corner and places his left foot on the top rope. He raises is arms into the air and screams 'Best in the World!' before jumping into the ring. A technical producer passes him a microphone and he begins speak.

CM Punk:
Since the first day of this company I've made myself quite vocal about the current state of Professional Wrestling to the dismay of Vince and Paul resulting in their constant failed attempts to make my life a living hell. Now on top of that you've come back to profess the lifestyle of Straight Edge, Something you couldn't maintain while apart of the Straight Edge Society even after begging and pleading for me to save you.

Punk smirks as the crowd chant his name to Serena's disgust.

CM Punk:
They say imitation is a form of flattery but if you start shaving people's head I'm suing for copyright.

Punk chuckles at his remark as Serena shakes he head.

CM Punk:
It's ironic when you're sitting on the outside looking in, I can see how foolish this really is. To think I actually was in the shoes your feet are trying to fill. You can walk around calling yourself a savior, I couldn't care less. But, As I sat in the back watching you speak I had to know, How are you able to save others when you struggle to save yourself? Last you slipped up, You cost Luke Gallows his career in WWE.

Punk tries to continue speaking but it interrupted but CM Punk chants.

CM Punk:
So you can walk around calling yourself the Straight Edge Savior, Profess your name Serena Deeb as the leader of Straight Edge because each time I look at you all I'm going to see is a crazy chick that's in over her head.

Punk lowers his microphone as the crowd to chant his name. Serena and Punk stand across the ring. You can feel an electricity between the two, The crowd slowly begins to die down as Serena begins to speak.

TBC: Serena Deeb

*OOC* Sorry for the late reply, I've had the worst writers block :/
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Admin
Admin
TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: One Nation Under Straight-Edge   One Nation Under Straight-Edge EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:27 pm

Serena:
*She breathes in and looks directly at Punk*

You call it foolish but I call it genius. These people need a savior, they need the Straight-Edge lifestyle. They ruin their lives constantly with all their alcohol and drug consumption.

*The fans boo loudly in an attempt to bother Serena. Punk grins at this*

To answer your question, it's quite simple actually: Back then, yes, I did struggle to save myself and stick to Straight-Edge but that was then and this is now. I'm different now and I can easily save these people. You say that I cost Luke Gallows his career when, in fact, he cost himself his career. Last I saw, he turned on you and you broke him. You crushed him and he had nothing after that.

*Punk now looks unamused at what she's saying*

Brother Luke was weak and spineless. He doubted your wisdom, he doubted you. He saw himself as better than you. He questioned your leadership skills. I'm not over my head or crazy, I'm dedicated. I'm dedicated to you, the Straight-Edge lifestyle and saving these sheep.

*The fans boo even louder*

Listen to me Punk and get this through your head, I never lost faith in your teachings, I never turned my back on you. As you can see, I've embraced this lifestyle and plan on saving all of these sheep. You can't blame me for Luke losing his career, that was his own doing. Now Punk, you have an important decision, will you help me in saving these people or will you continue how you've been going? The choice is yours.

*She waits for Punk's reply as the fans boo and chant, "Just say no!"*

TBC: Punk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Nation Under Straight-Edge   One Nation Under Straight-Edge Empty

Back to top Go down

One Nation Under Straight-Edge
Page 1 of 1