Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
Surprise Annoucement EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
Surprise Annoucement EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
Surprise Annoucement EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
Surprise Annoucement EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
Surprise Annoucement EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
Surprise Annoucement EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
Surprise Annoucement EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
Surprise Annoucement EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
Surprise Annoucement EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

Surprise Annoucement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
liberto-USMC

liberto-USMC

Surprise Annoucement Empty
PostSubject: Surprise Annoucement   Surprise Annoucement EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:00 pm

Cole: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to TWA Monday Night Raw. We still have a few more matches until our main event match with CM Punk vs Vince McMahon. Let's just go ahead and recap what so far went down.

Lawler: Well, some of the highlights of tonight was the triple threat match with Dude Love getting attacked by the masked man.

Cole: Who turned out to be Randy Orton.

Lawler: Well duh Cole, who else would it have been?

Cole: Yea but no one saw Randy Orton helping out Wade to win the match.

Lawler: Oh he didn't help Wade, he just wanted to get his hands on Dude Love.

Cole: Well, what about Ted DiBiase lost to Drew McIntyre?

Lawler: I do have to say I'm not sad that DiBiase lost to Drew, DiBiase got everything he deserved for talking all the smack he has been.

Cole: Yea but will DDP people to do the same at Night of the Champions?

Lawler: Come on Cole, DDP has twice, three times! The experience then DiBiase has. DiBiase doesn't stand a chance at Night of the Champions and he was a fool to challenge DDP to a Last Man standing match.

Cole: Well, some would disagree but those were the highlights so far tonight, I can't wait for tonights main event.

Lawler: Yea, CM Punk is going to kick McMahon ass. HA Can't wait to see that Cole.

Cole: Don't forget Lawler, supposely after the main event we are having an annoucement in this very ring by a surprise guest! I wonder who it can ...

Just as Cole was about to finish his sentence he is intrupted by someone else over the loud speakers.

???: Oh be quite Cole!

Cole: What? Who was that?

???: I said be quite! You really think all these people want to hear your voice?

Cole: Who is that, where is that coming from?

Lawler: I don't know Cole, but you better listen to him.

???: Now that I have your attention, I have a surprise annoucements for all these wonderful fans and all those so called superstars in the back. I have to say, it's such a great surprise I just couldn't wait till the end of the show to tell everyone the news.

Cole: King, it looks like it's the surprise guest.

Lawler: You think Cole, man, you sure are smart.

???: Tonight there will be a new addition to the TWA roster. Someone that has been in this type of business for years. Someone that knows what the fans want and how to give it to them. Someone that has won more titles then anyone else here on TWA.

Cole: Who could it be King?

???: This man is THE living legend, a man that is larger then life, pure Vitamin C, The King of the World.

Cole: Oh it can't be.

Lawler: I think so!

???: Mr. Canada himself, the Lionheart, the first ever undisputed champion!

The crowd is now going crazy cheering on the surprise guest after figuring out who it is.

???: Here I come now!

The crowd is now in an up roar seeing Chris Jericho's entrance video come up on the titatron. As the count down finishes you see Jericho doing his signature stance with both arms spread out and one hand holding a microphone. Jericho turns around with a big smile on his face just listening to the fans cheer for him screaming Y2J Y2J Y2J. Jericho continues down the ramp giving some fans some high fives and as he get to the ring he now takes off in a jog around the ring slapping and high fiving fans around the ring and as he makes a full lap around and then climbs up the steps and bends down to enter the ring. Jericho walks around the ring in a circle while just watching the fans scream out his name in pure joy.

Lawler: Man Cole, listen to this crowd, they are going completely nuts right now for Chris Jericho!

Jericho finishes his circle and then stands in the center of the ring as he performs his signature pose. When done he raises the microphone to speak but the crowd is to loud and so jericho actually gives them the hand gesture to be quiet. The crowd was in such a roar that he had to do it three more times before he could finally speak.

Jericho: I'M BACK BABY!

The crowd is now back cheering Jericho on and so out of excitement he runs to the turnbuckle and climps it and throws a hand up in the air and screams to the crowd. After a few moments of point and smiling to the crowd Jericho climbs down the turnbuckle and goes to speak again as the crowd starts to calm down.

Jericho: Where are all my Jericoholics at?

The crowd again goes into an uproar for Jericho as they start chanting Y2J again. Jericho gives them the hand gesture to be quiet again and when the crowd gets lower Jericho goes to speak again.

Jericho: Man have I missed this! Come on, one more time. Who do you love! Come on!

Jericho is now tossing his hands up and down to signal to the crowd to get loud again and instantly the crowd starts chanting Y2J Y2J Y2J. After a few seconds of this and Jericho got enough basking in the cheers of the fans he gives them the hand gesture again to be quiet and goes to speak.

Jericho: Now, It must be a shocker to see me here. I know, but come on. Once WWE went down the drains, like I always said it would. I knew right then and there, the next thing that came up will be IT! Will be the thing that got it all. And just like that, TWA comes up. As it shines all bright and mighty as the new big thing, the new era of pro wrestling entertainment as we all know it. It seemed like it had it all. Well come on, a roster like John Cena, Cm Punk, Triple H, Randy Orton, and so on and so on. What more could you want. But, it was missing one thing. And that thing was ME, Y2J.

Cole: I think we were good without him.

Lawler: Yea, you want to tell him that to his face Cole?

Jericho: And I must say, now that I'm here. I can't wait to get my hands on that World Heavyweight Championship Title and show everyone here that I mean business. And I already saw Smackdown's card and I have a warm up match with Mankind. Those monkeys in the back even had the stones to tell me it was a match to get me back into swings of things. Like I need to get back into the swing of things. I am the most talented supster to ever...EEEEEVVER live! And after I'm done with my "warm up match" with mankind I don't care who I have to go through, but I'm getting what is mine at Night of Champions!

Jericho turns to start walking out the ring but the stops and realizes he forgot to say something else so he turns back to speak again.

Jericho: Shit Just Got Real!

Jericho then drops the microphone and starts heading up the ramp while high fiving fans and shaking hands with some of them all the way to the backstage.

Lawler: Well Cole, like Jericho said it, I guess shit just got real around here.

Cole: No King, no no no he can't just come in here and demand the World Heavy Weight Title like that.

Lawler: Well he did and I'm sure that won't be the last we hear from Chris Jericho.

End of Promo

OOC: If you would like to start something with Jericho just PM me and we can talk something out.
Back to top Go down

Surprise Annoucement
Page 1 of 1