Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
Ted Gets A Surprise Guess EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
Ted Gets A Surprise Guess EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
Ted Gets A Surprise Guess EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
Ted Gets A Surprise Guess EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
Ted Gets A Surprise Guess EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
Ted Gets A Surprise Guess EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
Ted Gets A Surprise Guess EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
Ted Gets A Surprise Guess EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
Ted Gets A Surprise Guess EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

Ted Gets A Surprise Guess

Go down 
AuthorMessage
liberto-USMC

liberto-USMC

Ted Gets A Surprise Guess Empty
PostSubject: Ted Gets A Surprise Guess   Ted Gets A Surprise Guess EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:12 am

TWA returns from a commercial break where we see Ted DiBiase sitting down in his locker room thinking something over.

Ted Gets A Surprise Guess 2wckvgg_zpsfd3ee18e

As DiBiase sits there for a few seconds there is a knocked at his door.

DiBiase: It's open, come in.

The door opens and DiBiase starts to hear footsteps enter the room but he is in such a trance of thought that he doesnt even bother to look up to see who it could be coming in his locker room.

The footsteps stop and DiBiase takes a peek at the floor to see nice shinny black shoes and at that second the stranger lets out a familar laugh.

Stranger: Bu Ah Ha Ha

DiBiase looks up and sees who it is and admitelly jumps to his feet.

Ted Gets A Surprise Guess 0_zps69a54c3d

DiBiase Jr: What are you doing here?

Ted DiBiase: Is that anyway to greet your dad?

DiBiase Jr. looks stern into his father's eyes as he curls his fists

Ted DiBiase: Oh stop the tough guy act, I'm the Million Door Man. Besides I only came by because I heard you signed to this branch and wanted to check it out to see if it met to the DiBiase standards.

DiBiase Jr. goes and sits back down in his chair and starts to strap on his wrestling gear.

DiBiase Jr: Well? And...

Ted DiBiase: IT DOESN'T! Bu Ah Ha Ha It's full of clowns and jokes like that red head air guitar guy, the short one that screams a lot, and old people like DDP.

DiBiase Jr: You done here? I'm kinda busy.

Ted DiBiase: No! I heard about you getting involved in those guys, Drew and DDP's, match and helping Drew win. You and Drew buddies now or do you just still have a little ole Dad in you?

DiBiase Jr. jumps right back up again into his fathers face and pokes him in the chest.

DiBiase Jr: Let get something straight here, DAD, I didn't do it for you nor am I buddies with Drew or anybody else here at TWA. It was about me and the DiBiase Posse. DDP disrespected me earlier this week and I had to show him I'm not only someone to watch out for but also someone he should respect.

Ted DiBiase: Careful boy, you're starting to sound like your old man. Bu Ah Ha Ha!

DiBiase Jr. gives his father a disguised and angry look

DiBiase Jr: If you don't mind moving now I have a match to get to with that Red Head and Loud Guy. Nice Chat.

Ted DiBiase: Wait, at least take the belt with you.

DiBiase Jr. slightly pushes Ted out of the way as he walks out of the locker room to his match leaving his father there watching him leave while still holding the Million Dollar Championship on his hand.

Ted DiBiase: That's my boy, Bu Ah Ha Ha!

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down

Ted Gets A Surprise Guess
Page 1 of 1