Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
Ted Dibiase vs Daniel Bryan vs Heath Slater- result EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
Ted Dibiase vs Daniel Bryan vs Heath Slater- result EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
Ted Dibiase vs Daniel Bryan vs Heath Slater- result EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
Ted Dibiase vs Daniel Bryan vs Heath Slater- result EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
Ted Dibiase vs Daniel Bryan vs Heath Slater- result EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
Ted Dibiase vs Daniel Bryan vs Heath Slater- result EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
Ted Dibiase vs Daniel Bryan vs Heath Slater- result EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
Ted Dibiase vs Daniel Bryan vs Heath Slater- result EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
Ted Dibiase vs Daniel Bryan vs Heath Slater- result EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

Ted Dibiase vs Daniel Bryan vs Heath Slater- result

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dabestman

dabestman

Ted Dibiase vs Daniel Bryan vs Heath Slater- result Empty
PostSubject: Ted Dibiase vs Daniel Bryan vs Heath Slater- result   Ted Dibiase vs Daniel Bryan vs Heath Slater- result EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:33 pm

Daniel Bryan irish whips Ted to corner and does his comeback. Daniel goes to the corner while Dibiase on his tail and Bryan does backflip and runs to the ropes. Ted following and does run and back clothesline on Bryan. Out of nowhere Slater does a one-arm bulldog on Dibiase. Slater doing his usual air-guitar solo and ending with an elbow on Dibiase. Slater for the pin. 1....2.... and Dibiase kicks out. Slater going for the top ropes and then Bryan punches him keeping him dazed. He climbs up and does an hurricana and a dibiase is able to stand up and power bomb slater as he land on him. All three men on the ground fatigued and tired.

King: Awesome match, these three men are trying to make a statement. Matches like these is why I love Monday Night Raw.

Cole: Yes, but who will come out the victor. Will it be Slater, Bryan, or Dibiase. More to see, we aren't leaving until their is a winner.

Bryan getting up to his feet and seeing Dibiase on his knee. He does his patinet rapid fire kicks. Feeling the fire of the fans signals the final kick, Dibiase ducks and pushes Bryan. Dibiase gets up and prepares for dream street. He grabs Bryan and tries to lock it on. Bryan trying to fight it but Dibiase finally locking it does Dream Street on Bryan. Ted goes for the pin, 1....2.... and Slater breaks up the pin. And now Slater goes on the assault on Dibiase. Dibiase fighting back but Slater hitting him with his Impaler DDT. He feels the fire on himself, signals the end. He waits for Dibiase who is on the third rope. Slater going for his Jumping Complete Shot but Dibiase holding the third rope saves himself. Dibiase seeing Slater getting up, Dibiase goes for his Cobra Clutch. Dibiase locks it in and Slater trying to fight it but can't break the hold but Bryan who was outside of the ring at the time hits Dibiase on back of his head. Bryan picks up Dibiase and irish whip him to a corner. Bryan doing his rapid fire kicks on Dibiase, the referee trying to get Bryan away from Dibiase. Bryan backing away and signals his corner drop-kick on Dibiase. He hits it and Dibiase rolling outside. Bryan seeing slater out of the corner his eye ducks to Slater's clothesline and grabs his arm. He hits the No-Lock on Slater, Heath trying to reach the ropes but he's in the middle of the ring. Dibiase seeing Bryan in the ring tries to get in but of nowhere he's dragged outside and we see DDP looking for payback. DDP hits the Diamond Cutter on Dibiase. A couple of second later Slater taps out to the No-Lock.

King: Oh my god, We have a winner but in my mind Dibiase is close to stopping Bryan. But I do admit Dibiase had it coming for interfeering in DDP's match.

Cole: King, a win is a win, congratulation Bryan.

Bryan leaves the ring with his satisfied victory. The camera's pan over DDP standing over Dibiase's unconciese body. DDP shouting "This isn't over, not by a long shot. You cost me my match, I returned a favor. I'll be seeing you next week." DDP walks away.

End Of RP
Back to top Go down

Ted Dibiase vs Daniel Bryan vs Heath Slater- result
Page 1 of 1