Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
DZ to show-off DBry and Heath on SmackDown EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
DZ to show-off DBry and Heath on SmackDown EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
DZ to show-off DBry and Heath on SmackDown EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
DZ to show-off DBry and Heath on SmackDown EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
DZ to show-off DBry and Heath on SmackDown EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
DZ to show-off DBry and Heath on SmackDown EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
DZ to show-off DBry and Heath on SmackDown EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
DZ to show-off DBry and Heath on SmackDown EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
DZ to show-off DBry and Heath on SmackDown EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

DZ to show-off DBry and Heath on SmackDown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iamnoi

iamnoi

DZ to show-off DBry and Heath on SmackDown Empty
PostSubject: DZ to show-off DBry and Heath on SmackDown   DZ to show-off DBry and Heath on SmackDown EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:34 am

Ziggler walks right through the ramp, grabbed a microphone and stood in the middle of the ring...

Ziggler: Well.... well... well... It's kinda not me to brag my win against the so called "awesome one" last week but I did showed him a thing or two of what the future of this business looks and feels like. and boy he did felt a lot of me last week... But I'm not here about that.... I've moved on and The Miz is history to me. I'm booked for a triple threat match against two goof balls in TWAW! "Goat face" Daniel Bryan and Heath "the one man retard band" Slater.

Ziggler paused and laugh at what he just said....

Ziggler: Seriously? I mean, I'm expecting some kind of a challenge on achieving my goal to be the next X-Division Champion but what the heck? I have to face these two losers for me to be on top and on that title match. It's more likely to just hand me the belt because I admit... Those two? Are so easy!!!

Ziggler: Dbry and Heath? I know you can hear me backstage, I just want you two to know that I will step on you in our match this Friday night! And like what The Miz experienced last week, The Show Off will bring the house down and steal the show because that's what I do.... And you know pretty well that I can back it up every single night!!!!

Cole: That's showing off King. That's the future of this business. Your future X-Division Champion. What a great man Dolph Ziggler, King.
King: Keep it down will you? I've got to say that his win over Miz was impressive but how can he do that again with not one oppenent but two?!!
Cole: I'm sure the show off will come up with something King. Let's wait if Daniel Bryan or Heath Slater got to say something about his comments..

TBC by Daniel Bryan or Heath Slater
Back to top Go down
dabestman

dabestman

DZ to show-off DBry and Heath on SmackDown Empty
PostSubject: Re: DZ to show-off DBry and Heath on SmackDown   DZ to show-off DBry and Heath on SmackDown EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Then a voice is heard at the titantron. We see Daniel Bryan in a room talking to dolph.

Daniel: Hey Dolph, you must be on something. I'm easy? I'm a joke? Dolph that hair gel your using is really getting to your head. Last week you jumped in to bussiness that you aren't part of. And now you'll have to deal with this triple-threat. And I would love to come out there and put you in the no-lock but I'm going to wait until our match later tonight. Because when you and slater lose and either of you guys are pinned or tap-out, I will be one step closer in getting a future title shot for the X-Division champion. And as for the real joke is you and our little friend Heath Slater. But then again you'll do what you do best and choke your way out. And that my friend is a fact. I am the future X-Divison Champion YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES YEE...

Bryan is inturrepted by _____________ before he can finish the last yes chant

TBC: Dolph or Slater
Back to top Go down

DZ to show-off DBry and Heath on SmackDown
Page 1 of 1