Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
The rated r superstar issues a open challenge EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
The rated r superstar issues a open challenge EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
The rated r superstar issues a open challenge EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
The rated r superstar issues a open challenge EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
The rated r superstar issues a open challenge EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
The rated r superstar issues a open challenge EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
The rated r superstar issues a open challenge EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
The rated r superstar issues a open challenge EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
The rated r superstar issues a open challenge EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

The rated r superstar issues a open challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead

The rated r superstar issues a open challenge Empty
PostSubject: The rated r superstar issues a open challenge   The rated r superstar issues a open challenge EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:37 pm

* As smackdown returns from a commercial break the camera turns to the stage*

JR:its Edge!
JS:Yeah i wonder what Edge has to say because he lost against the game triple h.

*Edge enters the ring with a microphone in his hand as the fans chant "you suck" at him*
Edge: i congratulate Hunter on winning his match against me. But that is not why i am here.
Edge:I am here to issue a open challenge to any superstar on anyone on the roster!
TBC:Anyone on the roster.
Back to top Go down
dabestman

dabestman

PostSubject: Re: The rated r superstar issues a open challenge   The rated r superstar issues a open challenge EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:45 pm

As everyone is cheering, the commentators start dacing to the song. Edge is shocked when he sees who comes out. Dude Love at the stage doing his signature dance with a mic in his hand. After he finishes the dance, the theme ends and he speaks at the stage.

Dude love: Owwwwww! haaave mercy!, now Edge I know what your thinking. What is a smooth, handsome, cool guy like me and not that cooky, luny, psycho mankind is here. Well mankind has to deal with sheamus and can't get to you foor the moment, but doesn't mean that I can't come here and take you on.

The cameras pan over to Edge with a cocky smile, but then looks disgusted of the sight he sees.

Dude Love: Edge, your looking at one tough hippie, son of a gun. And Owww! Have Mercy! that you accept to challenge me. But instead of now, How about next Smackdown or Raw. There i'll be kicking your heavy duty booty. Now what do you say, huh Edge?

Dude Love at the stage, waiting for Edge's response

TBC: Edge
Back to top Go down
imthebest99

imthebest99

PostSubject: Re: The rated r superstar issues a open challenge   The rated r superstar issues a open challenge EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:59 pm

right before edge can reply to dude love somebody theme hits

jr:mah gawd its barrett

wade:well well if it isnt dude love and edge what of bunch of pathic people so let me cut to the chase i want in on this action cause you two idiots are the people that are in my way of becoming champion but i want this to be an extreme rules match not a normal match cause im the bare nuckle fighter and i need to redem myself after my lost against ryback so what do you idiots think of that on monday night raw in the main event

as wade drops the mic waiting for a respone from dude love or edge

tbc:edge or dude love only
Back to top Go down
dabestman

dabestman

PostSubject: Re: The rated r superstar issues a open challenge   The rated r superstar issues a open challenge EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:12 am

Dude Love nodding in excitement

Dude Love: Well Wade, when you put it like that I have no choice but to accept especially in a match like that to kick heavy duty booties. I accept that challenge but i don't know about our little friend named edge. I don't think he'll do a match that hardcore but I could be wrong. So Edge, I ask again do you accept we'll not mine anymore, our challenge for a triple threat extreme rules match?

Dude Love waits for Edge or Wade to say something

TBC: Edge or Wade
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead

PostSubject: Re: The rated r superstar issues a open challenge   The rated r superstar issues a open challenge EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:28 am

Edge;yes foley there would be nothing more that would make me happier then kicking your and wade's butt's with chairs tabbles ladders and other objects
Edge:Mick you know how dangerous i am with those objects so yes i wantthe match
Edge:Wade since you obviosluy don't know how dangreous i am then i will show you!
*Edge spears Wade then goes outside of the ring and throws two chairs into the ring*
JR:Has Edge gone crazy?
JS:when has he ever not been crazy?
JR:Good point
*Edge hits Wade with a conchairto and Wade gets busted open*
*Edge starts laughing and then leaves the ring.*

*END OF PROMO*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rated r superstar issues a open challenge   The rated r superstar issues a open challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

The rated r superstar issues a open challenge
Page 1 of 1