Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
One Man Band Challenge EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
One Man Band Challenge EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
One Man Band Challenge EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
One Man Band Challenge EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
One Man Band Challenge EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
One Man Band Challenge EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
One Man Band Challenge EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
One Man Band Challenge EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
One Man Band Challenge EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

One Man Band Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

One Man Band Challenge Empty
PostSubject: One Man Band Challenge   One Man Band Challenge EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:40 am

To the ring for his musical theme moves Heath Slater. Сrowd booed his play on an invisible guitar. One man band takes the microphone and begins his speech:

Heath Slater: Why... we still do not have a X Division champion, people? We do not need any tournament to determine the best wrestler, because you people, can see best superstar standing right in front of your faces! I'm a one man band, baby! Everything that happened to me in the past, in WWE does not matter anymore. The only thing that you should remember is my match tonight, because that would be EPIC! I challenge anyone of the current superstars in TWA, on NO-DQ, no count-out match with a ONE MAN BAND, BABAAY!

Сrowd still booed Slater, but he remains in the ring, waiting for his opponent...
Back to top Go down
dabestman

dabestman

PostSubject: Re: One Man Band Challenge   One Man Band Challenge EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:15 pm

Daniel Bryan comes to the stage, when he looks at Heath Slater. He rushes in with haste and ask for a mic. He is handed one and speaks.

Bryan: Well, well, well. Heath Slater, we meet face to face. You know I don't get you. But i make my debut to say this to you. If you want a match? you got it facing me, because unlike you with the air-guitar crap. I changed and no longer hate the fans anymore. I feel that i would do better with the fans on my side. And you wonder why their is no x-division champion? here's a reason, the champion has arrived to claim his surprise. And that's the bottom line baby. Now what do you say.
Back to top Go down
iamnoi

iamnoi

PostSubject: Mysterio Interupts   One Man Band Challenge EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 2:47 am

Rey Mysterio comes out with a microphone and stood by the ramp...

Rey Mysterio: Well... Well... Well... Looky here... Unless you people want a hillbilly, trying hard rockstar that really looks like Wendy's as your champion and to top it of, to have a goat face x division champion, then you people have gone loco!

Rey Mysterio: Have you not heard what I have just said and stated here? I am coming for that belt! And I don't need anybody to help me get through that. Like what you said Daniel, you need fans to support you? Been there and done that kid. These people can't help you a single bit and all they do is shout and getting loco. And as for you Heath? Ese? You better pack you air guitar and play it inside the bathroom and I think you are better of just playing with yourself because you are as loco as this peole here tonight!

Rey Mysterio: "Ustedes deben dejar de soñar con convertirse en un campeón". In English? You guys should stop dreaming of becoming a champion. Because I, the master of 619, will become YOUR X-Division Champion! I have overcome the odds in the past and I certainly will just walk my way through you hijo de puta!

TBC by Daniel Bryan or Heath Slater
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: One Man Band accept the challenge   One Man Band Challenge EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:37 am

Slater laughs, shakes his hair, and finally meets his opponents.

Heath Slater: Two opponents, huh? Everyone wants to get their moment of glory in the shadow of One Man Rock Band. Despite the fact, that I do not think either of you a serious contender for myself, i accept the challenge. Tonight, you, burrito champion, and you, Mr. Stupid Facial Hair of the Year, try to beat One Man Rock Band in Triple Threat match.

Slater leaves the ring, gives the microphone to ring-announcer, but he is afraid to leave the arena until Rey is on the ramp, and to not look pathetic, arguing with a fan holding a sign "GO BACK TO NXT". Show goes on advertising
Back to top Go down
iamnoi

iamnoi

PostSubject: Ziggler Interupt   One Man Band Challenge EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:48 am

Voice heard from backstage: Hold on... Hold on... Just hold on....

Dolph Ziggler appears from the curtains holding a microphone...

Dolph Ziggler: Just when everybody thought that we will be going on to another advirtisement then BAM! I'm here to steal the show!!!

Crowd filled the arena with boos...

Dolph Ziggler: Wait just one second everybody...

Dolph looks at to Rey and...

Dolph Ziggler: Rey? Mi amigo? Go back backstage and just wait till your time comes because it's my time to show off.. okay?

For no reason Rey walks out and headed to the backstage (and yeah... I just killed poor Rey2 out of this picture. Sorry Rey!)

Dolph Ziggler: Now back to business.. What is this I'm hearing backstage that you are all going to be the next X-Division Champion? Seriously? A Goat face and a retard air guitarist?

Dolph Ziggler: I will be the next X-Division Champion and if I have to go through all of you stupid people then I've got no choice but to just see me show-off my way to the top!!! Because that's what I do and I can back it up every single day... every single night!

TBC by Goat Face or Heath
Back to top Go down
dabestman

dabestman

PostSubject: Re: One Man Band Challenge   One Man Band Challenge EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:02 pm

Daniel finally speaks after Dolph and Heath finish speaking.

Bryan:
Dolph, come on now? we all know you're a queer. You may supposely be a "show-off" but at least I can hold a world heavyweight title for more than a week. And unlike the Wendey's girl, I can actually beat you Dolph. And unlike the masked douchebag that went in the back. I can destroy people and make a great bad guy. You see, I may be a goat-face. But I am very talented then any of you guys. And heath, Dolph, Masked douchebag, You will be seeing a new X-division champion. And you're looking at him, so don't get your hopes up of being a new champion. So what do you have to say. Huh Queer Ziggler? or you Wendy's girl

TBC: Queer Ziggler Or Wendy's girl
Back to top Go down
iamnoi

iamnoi

PostSubject: Ziggler replies   One Man Band Challenge EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:58 am

Dolph Ziggler: Really goat face? Are you really that desperate to tick me off so you dug something from the past to intimidate me? You see, unlike you Goat Face, I don't settle things from my past because... I AM THE FUTURE!!! I am the future of this business and the future x-division champion! So while you continue reminiscing and eating grass. I'm going out of here because I've made my statement and showed everyone what their future will be.... If you got a problem with that? Got to Smackdown GM and ask for a match.. I'll show you what I mean.... Ziggler out!!!

Dolph Ziggler drops the microphone and went backstage while Daniel Bryan and Heath Slater was left in the middle of the ring confused while looking at each other.

END OF RP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Man Band Challenge   One Man Band Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

One Man Band Challenge
Page 1 of 1