Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
Samoa Joe debuts  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
Samoa Joe debuts  EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
Samoa Joe debuts  EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
Samoa Joe debuts  EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
Samoa Joe debuts  EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
Samoa Joe debuts  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
Samoa Joe debuts  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
Samoa Joe debuts  EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
Samoa Joe debuts  EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

Samoa Joe debuts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

Samoa Joe debuts  Empty
PostSubject: Samoa Joe debuts    Samoa Joe debuts  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:03 pm

King: Is this who i think it is?

Cole: It looks like its Samoa Joe.

Samoa Joe walks out from the curtain with a white towel around his head as his head is down looking at the ramp he starts walking up the ramp as the crowd cheers louder and louder Samoa Joe then gets to the steel steps he walks up them and goes under the top rope he then goes on the top turnbuckle and rips the towel off as he then throws it to the fans he then says to the ring announcer "Give me a microphone" as he gets given one*

Samoa Joe: Tonight the Samoan Submission Machine makes his debut in Total World Action.

Crowd starts cheering and they chant his name multiple times*

Samoa Joe: There is one week left until the first ever pay per view called Night of Champions and Samoa Joe is looking for a championship around his waste . Tonight i step into the ring against the person who calls himself the "one man rock band" well Heath Slater you have never been into the ring with someone as dangerous as me i am now the most dangerous superstar in TWA i will make anyone tap out so Slater tonight i plan on sending a message to everyone in the locker room by making you tap out

Crowd Cheers

Cole: I think Samoa Joe is too confident going into the ring with Heath Slater tonight Heath could beat Samoa Joe tonight in his debut match you never know.

King: Oh please Cole he has as much chance to defeat Samoa Joe as you defeating anyone in TWA.

Samoa Joe: I will fight and destroy anyone who steps in my way off becoming a champion and that includes guys like Cody Rhodes, Drew McIntyre and even Big E Langston. My goal in TWA is to become the X Division champion and if anyone has a problem with that i have no problem kicking all your asses and make you tap.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
https://twaw.forumotion.com

Samoa Joe debuts
Page 1 of 1