Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
Talking the Talk EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
Talking the Talk EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
Talking the Talk EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
Talking the Talk EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
Talking the Talk EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
Talking the Talk EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
Talking the Talk EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
Talking the Talk EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
Talking the Talk EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

Talking the Talk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
liberto-USMC

liberto-USMC

Talking the Talk Empty
PostSubject: Talking the Talk   Talking the Talk EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:58 pm

JR:
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to another exciting show of TWA Smackdown. We have an awesome card setup for you tonight. Just the opening match says it all. It's a tag match with Daniel Bryan, Diamond Dallas Page vs Dolph Ziggler, and Ted DiBiase.

Styles:
You said it JR. That match alone will get these fans going. With the way Ted DiBiase and DDP been going at each other for the past few weeks now.
JR:
I tell you what Styles, you just can not guess what will happen in that match and how it will explode between those two men.

Just as JR and Styles were about to finish with the rest of the card introduction the Titatron came on.

DiBiase comes out doing his usual entrance on the ramp.

Styles:
Well look who it is JR, Ted DiBiase! But the tag match isn't suppose to start right now, why is he coming out early. Makes no sense.

JR:
I'm sure there is a reason for this.

DiBiase starts walking down the ramp towards the ring as he is doing this he goes and slaps some hands of the fans. He makes it to the ring and goes and walks up the steps and enter the ring. He strikes a quick pose in the center of the ring as half the crowd cheers for him and the other half screams, "You Suck." He stands in the ring for a second while smiling and goes towards the edge of the ring and ask for a microphone.

Styles:
Looks like he has something to say before his match?

JR:
Well he needs to say it so we can get this show on the road.

DiBiase takes the microphone and goes back to the center of the ring where he now looks towards the stage. He goes and lifts the microphone up to speak.

DiBiase:
I'm not going to make this to long, at least not try. I know I have a tag match that needs to start. I just have something to say that I think we all need to hear.

DiBiase takes a second and starts looking around at the fans

DiBiase:
But that's why I came out here. You see, for some reason the General Manager thought it would be a "good idea" to schedule this tag match. Well frankly I don't really give a crap about this match, all I give a crap about is getting my hands on Diamond Dallas Page.

Styles:
So, what's he saying?

JR:
Sounds to me he is been a arrogant SOB.

DiBiase:
Let me get this straight to all the fans out there and to the TWA Universe. I don't care who you team me up with, be it the Show-Off prick Dolph Ziggler

Styles:
Can he say that word on television JR?

JR:
I don't know, just listen to the man.

DiBiase:
or anybody else. It doesn't matter, because my only concern is D..D..P.

DiBiase now walks towards the stage while in the ring and leans against the ropes as he points at the stage for a few seconds and continues to speak.

DiBiase:
All this match is to me is a warm up match and a easy way I can get my hands on DDP before our match at Night Of Champions.

DiBiase takes a second and takes a breath.

DiBiase:
DDP you have no idea what is waiting for you that night. Just like you had no idea your wife was a WHORE. Oh that's right DDP, I found out about sweet old Kim..ber..ly.

JR:
Oh no, leave her out of this Ted, you are better then this.

DiBiase:
You see, I feel obligated to explain to my DiBiase Posse and your Diamond Head fans what kinda man you really are and why this "tag match" doesn't mean anything to you either.

The Crowd is now booing DiBiase.

DiBiase:
DDP, I know you a tag partner won't do you any good because you can keep one. Just like you couldnt keep Kimberly. While you were running around and become the legend you just quite never reached, Kimberly was going around and sleeping with other men. Man, how does it feel to have everything you love just lie to you and leave you like that? How does it feel that for years, you were sharing the bed with a whore, WHO shared that bed with TOOONS of another men.

The crowd starts chanting, "You Suck" multiple times and DiBiase just smiles and laughs.

DiBiase:
That's right guys and girls, He does suck for allowing that to happen to him. What a failure at being a man.

Just as DiBiase was about to continue talk the Titatron turned on and in that second you heard, "BANG" and comes out Diamond Dallas Page.

TBC by DDP
Back to top Go down
Cshep19

Talking the Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking the Talk   Talking the Talk EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:59 pm

Styles: Here comes DDP!

J.R.: He looks to be in a rage as he runs down the entrance way as if Ted has a bulls eye on his chest.

The two men begin to battle back and forth as Page sends Ted over the top rope and onto the floor. DDP is in hot pursuit and sends Dibiase into the steel steps and now Ted is holding his arm. But Page isn't done yet. Page begins to lift Ted up but Page is struck with a low blow.

Styles: Night Of Champions has come early!

J.R.: These two men really hate each other.

Ted begins to get up and he makes his way to the other side of the ring as he grabs a steel chair. Page gets to his feet but turns around into a chair shot to the head. Page is out cold.

Now Dibiase picks up DDP and screams in his face "This is for Kimberly!" as Ted hits Page with Dreamstreet on the floor.

Ted stands over Page as Smackdown goes to commercial.

END OF RP
Back to top Go down

Talking the Talk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total World Action  :: TWA Roleplays-
Jump to: