Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
Mask man does another attack  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
Mask man does another attack  EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
Mask man does another attack  EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
Mask man does another attack  EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
Mask man does another attack  EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
Mask man does another attack  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
Mask man does another attack  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
Mask man does another attack  EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
Mask man does another attack  EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

Mask man does another attack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

Mask man does another attack  Empty
PostSubject: Mask man does another attack    Mask man does another attack  EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:42 am

As Dude Love is in the ring hurt because of losing his Triple Threat match to Wade Barrett and Edge is still on the mat because of the match also, Wade Barrett is celebrating and all off a sudden someone that is wearing a mask runs down to the ring behind Wade Barrett, the mask man just looks at Wade Barrett with a smirk on his face Dude Love gets to his feet when the Mask Man just hits Dude Love with a clothesline. Wade Barrett smiles as he rolls under the ring and heads backstage Edge follows after him. The mask man then starts stomping Dude Love, Love then gets back to his feet as he starts battling back by throwing punch after punch he moves back then runs at the mask man but he ducks and low blows Dude Love. He then looks at the fans as he looks back at Dude Love he just rips of his mask as Randy Orton was behind the black mask. Randy Orton gets down on his knuckles as he stalks Dude Love until he gets back to his feet then hits an RKO! Randy Orton demands a microphone as he quickly gets given one*

Randy Orton: I'mmmmmmmmm Baaaaaaack that's right i am back in professional wrestling and i am not the fan favourite no more. I do stuff my own way for now on and if you don't like it then deal with it i am once again the Legend Killer and Mankind, Dude Love who ever you are...

Randy Orton then gets back on his knuckles facing Dude Love*

Randy Orton: Mankind you are the first legend i will kill so at Night of Champions i challenge you to a match in a no holds barred match now why don't you think about that and get back to me.

Randy Orton gets to his feet and throws the microphone at Dude Love as he slides out of the ring when his theme song hits, he walks up the ramp and onto the stage as he turns around he puts his arms up while gold pyro just falls down he then walks backstage*

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
https://twaw.forumotion.com

Mask man does another attack
Page 1 of 1