Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
Calling You Out EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
Calling You Out EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
Calling You Out EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
Calling You Out EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
Calling You Out EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
Calling You Out EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
Calling You Out EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
Calling You Out EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
Calling You Out EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

Calling You Out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
liberto-USMC

liberto-USMC

Calling You Out Empty
PostSubject: Calling You Out   Calling You Out EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:28 am

King: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another week of Raw on TWA. We have a full card for you tonight.

Cole: Yea King, tonight our very own Vince McMahon with be facing CM Punk with Triple H as the special referee.

King: I hate to be CM Punk later tonight.

Cole: Me either King, but that isn't all, later tonight there is suppose to be a surprise speaker making some kind of announcement. Who can it be?

King: I don't know, guess we will just have to wait and ....

That second the Titantron comes on inturpting King

Cole: Hey King, Look, it's Ted DiBiase.

King: What is he doing coming out here? Didn't anybody tell him he has a match tonight with Drew McIntrye.

Calling You Out Ted-DiBiaseJr_zps824acc14

Ted DiBiase has a microphone in his hand and stares at the crowd for a second and then starts walking down the ramp towards the ring. DiBiase climps up the apron and then inside the ring and looks around for a while. As the crowd cheers his name Ted Dibiase shows a little smile and then raises the microphone to his mouth to speak.

DiBiase: How is the DiBiase Posse doing on this awesome night!

The crowd start screaming and shouting for DiBiase.

Cole: Man King, listening to this crowd.

King: Yea, specially for someone that lost last week.

DiBiase takes another few seconds until the crowd calms down and then continues to speak.

DiBiase: I'm out here right now to talk about what everyone already knows. Last week I was on the verge of winning my triple threat match against Health Slater and Daniel Bryan until Diamond Dallas Page came out and attacked me from behind giving Bryan enough time to make Slater tap. Now I can't be too upset with DDP because he only did what I would, and have already done to him.

Cole: That's right, and eye for an eye Ted

DiBiase: But this back and forth sneak attacks we have going on DDP is getting neither one of us anywhere. That's why I give you my word that tonight I will not interfere in no way, shape, or form in your match. Being the man you claim to be I'm sure you will do the same for my match tonight against Drew.

Cole: What's this King, is DiBiase trying to call a truce?

DiBiase pauses then points to the ramp with a vicious look.

Calling You Out 550503TedDibiaseJRMicro3_zps42178dc7

DiBiase: DDP! Don't think at all what we got here is over, not in a long shot. Diamond Dallas Page, I'm calling you out at Night of Champions! I want it to be you and me going toe to toe. I want it to be the Legacy vs. the Legend. I want something that the fans, the DiBiase Posse, and the Diamond Heads will talk about for years to come. I want everyone to know who is truly the best by the end of our match. That is why I'm challenging you at Night of Champions in a LAST MAN STANDING MATCH and I'm not leaving this ring until you get your old ass out here and give me an answer!

Cole: What? He isn't leaving the ring, he can't do that!

King: Well Cole, doesn't look like a truce at all.

Cole: Where is DDP? He needs to hurry and get out here, we have matches to start.

TBC BY DDP OR GM ONLY

Back to top Go down
Cshep19

Calling You Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling You Out   Calling You Out EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:53 am

"Its Me Its Me Its DDP" comes blaring throughout the arena as the crowd begins to erupt while they await the appearance of the one and only Diamond Dallas Page.

After a few seconds Page's voice can be heard from the corner of the arena. "Hey Dibiase, up here you goof."

The spotlights and Ted Dibiase begin to look around the arena for Page until they notice him wearing his trademark "Feel The Bang" t-shirt and a brand new TWA baseball cap. Page stands in the crowd of fans as he begins to address Ted Dibiase.

DDP: So Ted, you think that you can just sit in that ring and call me out. Uh ah, it don't work like that Jack. You boy, have to earn your legacy and me I my be old but I can still beat your ass all over this place!

The fans begin to chant DDP! and Page raises his mic in the air for the crowd to scream.

DDP: As for your little challenge, I would be an idiot not to accept. This match will be the best way for me to finally get my hands on you and not have to worry about the rule book. And when I'm done with you Ted, you won't know what hit you because everyone will be seeing me with hands raised. But for sure you can simply guess that it was the (DDP raises his hands to make a Diamond sign) Diamond Cutter. So you can Feel The Bang! (DDP makes his Diamond Cutter sign and signals for the Bang)

DDP's music begins to play as Ted is livid in the ring and Page makes his way for the exit.
Back to top Go down

Calling You Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total World Action  :: TWA Roleplays-
Jump to: