Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
"The Sin of Envy.." EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
"The Sin of Envy.." EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
"The Sin of Envy.." EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
"The Sin of Envy.." EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
"The Sin of Envy.." EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
"The Sin of Envy.." EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
"The Sin of Envy.." EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
"The Sin of Envy.." EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
"The Sin of Envy.." EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

"The Sin of Envy.."

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geezus
Admin
Admin
Geezus

"The Sin of Envy.." Empty
PostSubject: "The Sin of Envy.."   "The Sin of Envy.." EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:13 pm

As Smackdown returns from commercial the we are met by Matt Striker who is standing next to his guest who at this time is unable to be seen. Striker has a pleasant smile across his face.

Striker:
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen I'm Matt Striker, My guest at this time...

Striker looks across at his guest as fear cross' his eyes.

Striker:
My guest.. Drew McIntyre.

McIntyre steps into the camera's view with a slight smile across his face.

Striker:
Drew.. Since debuting here in TWA you've seem unstoppable, It's seemed that we are starting to see that Drew McIntyre of old.

McIntyre:
McIntyre of old? Matthew, There is no McIntyre of old. My arrival in this business was at the hand of Vince McMahon, He personally signed me to a contract on live television. He publicly announced that I will be the World Heavyweight Champion one day, Naming me The Chosen One. But what was I given after that? I was put on third rate, Minor League shows like Superstars or NXT. As the inevitable was arriving and the World Wrestling Entertainment met its end I found myself standing in front of a mirror with leather pants and a cowboy hat. I was nothing more than Heath Slater's lackey. But Drew McIntyre is no lackey, I am still The Chosen One.

Striker starts to ask a question but hesitates.

Striker:
With th.. With that being said your match this past week on Raw with DDP, People are saying that if it wasn't for Ted Dibiase... Well that DDP had you beat.

McIntyre:
Matthew, There is a reason that Envy is one of the Seven Deadly Sins. It eats away at people, Making them unable to function while I have what they do not. It's an obsession, They look for reasons to hold Drew McIntyre down, They do not understand Drew McIntyre cannot be stopped and my reign of destruction will only continue. DDP learned that on Raw, As he looked into his bleak future and what it holds. But tonight, Kofi Kingston wants to step into hell once more? Tonight I will not only be leaving with Kofi's blood, I'm leaving with Kofi's career.

McIntyre walks away as make looks on stunned.

Striker:
Well... Back you to you JR...

The camera changes back to the announcing teamas the next match is about to begin.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down

"The Sin of Envy.."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total World Action  :: TWA Roleplays-
Jump to: