Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
JBL MAKE HIS BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
JBL MAKE HIS BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
JBL MAKE HIS BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
JBL MAKE HIS BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
JBL MAKE HIS BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
JBL MAKE HIS BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
JBL MAKE HIS BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
JBL MAKE HIS BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
JBL MAKE HIS BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

JBL MAKE HIS BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xxerikxx

JBL MAKE HIS BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! Empty
PostSubject: JBL MAKE HIS BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!   JBL MAKE HIS BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:17 pm

[/b][i]

[b]Smackdowns main event has just ended. CM Punk and Edge has left the ring and TWA think the show is over, but suddenly the sound of stock exchange bells sounds in the arena, followed by JBLs intromusikk. Balloons, confetti and dollar bills are falling from the roof while John Bradshaw Layfield is making his way to the ring.
Save your ticket stubs and mark this day on your counter, because this is gonna be a day you're gonna tell their kids and then your kids are gonna tell their kids, because this is the JBL put wrestling back on the map.

When Vince McMahon came up with the idea for TWA he wanted me to come to Raw and do commentary on Raw together with Michael Cole. Mr. McMahon knew that with my name associated with TWA it would be guaranteed success. He offer me to be the best paid commentator in sports entertainment history. I turned him down! Not only because its under my dignity to work with someone like Michael Cole, but because I could offer him something better.…

If you want to make TWA an guaranteed success. You don’t put its biggest star on the announce table. You put him in the main event. You hand him the world title and you build your organization around that superstar. The wrestling industry is dying and the only way to make it great again is to get a champion who can lift this sport back to the top. Just like golf needs Tiger Woods, boxing needed Mohammed Ali and basketball needed Michael Jordan. Wrestling needs a hero, a profile, an ambassador, a champion, a GOD who stand above everyone else. Someone who can bring media’s attention back to this sport. Someone who can be a role model to all the young talent out there! In the world today there is only one man who fits that description…. That’s me, John Bradshaw Layfield!

I have therefore decided to take upon me the role of your leader, your hero and very soon…. your champion! My WWE championship reign, the longest in SmackDown television history was predicated on dominance, and I will dominate again! People will hate me as there champion, but they will tune in every week and I will make sure that the entire world pays attention!

Therefore In the spirit of Ben Hogan, of George Foreman, of Muhammad Ali, of Michael Jordan, of the greatest comebacks in sports, I herby announce the comeback that will make the others pale in comparison. This Monday on Raw, The Wrestling God will lash up his boots and start kicking some ass. You're fixing to see an impact. And if you know anything about history, you know this: What I say I do and what I do, I do very, very well. So get ready for the impact that's coming. Bucker your seats, boys and girls: Business is about to pick up!"

The in-ring promo ends with a massive firework!
Back to top Go down

JBL MAKE HIS BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total World Action  :: TWA Roleplays-
Jump to: