Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
Eddie and Trish makes there arrival! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
Eddie and Trish makes there arrival! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
Eddie and Trish makes there arrival! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
Eddie and Trish makes there arrival! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
Eddie and Trish makes there arrival! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
Eddie and Trish makes there arrival! EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
Eddie and Trish makes there arrival! EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
Eddie and Trish makes there arrival! EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
Eddie and Trish makes there arrival! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

Eddie and Trish makes there arrival!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xxerikxx

Eddie and Trish makes there arrival! Empty
PostSubject: Eddie and Trish makes there arrival!   Eddie and Trish makes there arrival! EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Backstage Vince McMahon is making sure that everything is ready for tonight’s show when a loud 1983 Mexican slamback lowrider enters the backstag area. Inside the car is Eddie Guerreo and Trish Stratus.

Eddie: Hey Vince! How are you doing bro!

Eddie and Trish goes out of the car and over to Vince.

Mr. McMahon: Eddie and Trish…. Long time. What brings you to the show? You’re going to watch the show?

Eddie: I was going to, but my mammasita has too much energy. We can’t sit still watching the show. We need to hit the town and have some fun. But I wanted to let you know how impressed I am with the roster you have put together. Edge, JBL, HHH, Undertaker, Mankind, Scott Steiner…..

Mr. McMahon: Ty. The roster start to look good….

Eddie. It looks great, but you know what would make it look better?...... If I and Trish was a part of this roster!

Mr.McMahon: You want a TWA contract?

Eddie: I got my Latino Heat back homes, and I like it. I need to go out there with my mammasita and show the world that I still got it!

Mr. McMahon: I like the fact that you want back in the ring, but this is perhaps not the best timing. As you said, the roster is very fast expanding and two new debutants is perhaps not what the show needs right now.

Trish looks seductively at Mr. McMahon and let her hand softly stroke his shoulder .

Trish: Come on Vince, for old time sake. I would really like to be working under you again if you know what I mean….

Eddie: We have already made the contracts together with our lawyers and the TWA legal department. All we need from you are the signature and we will be out on the town….

Vince signs the contracts without reading it and apparently having trouble taking his eyes away from Trish.

Eddie smiles to Trish and they go back to the car and drives of.

Eddie: VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!

Back to top Go down

Eddie and Trish makes there arrival!
Page 1 of 1