Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
The Game Wants CM Punk EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
The Game Wants CM Punk EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
The Game Wants CM Punk EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
The Game Wants CM Punk EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
The Game Wants CM Punk EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
The Game Wants CM Punk EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
The Game Wants CM Punk EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
The Game Wants CM Punk EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
The Game Wants CM Punk EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

The Game Wants CM Punk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cshep19

The Game Wants CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: The Game Wants CM Punk   The Game Wants CM Punk EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:31 am

Smackdown is live and on the air as the lights fade to darkness as the familiar theme song of "Time To Play The Game" begins to blare throughout the arena. After a few moments the presence of the King of Kings appears on the stage dressed in his usual blue jeans and black t-shirt with his Triple H symbol on it. With a water bottle in one hand and a microphone in the other, Triple H is here with a purpose as he takes a drink of water and spits it out as he makes his way to the ring. Triple H climbs the apron and steps in between the ropes with his water bottle still in hand as he takes one more sip before throwing the bottle away. The music begins to fade as the fans start to boo immensley.

HHH: Shut your mouth! Punk, you wanna start running your mouth about the classics. You wanna talk about the WWE, well we are here in TWA. This is still the McMahon's company and I will guarantee you that McMahon or not, I will still kick your ass. If you have a problem with me then why don't you get your second rate, ECW look a like, Chicago Cub supporting ass out here right now! Come on Punk!

The crowd begins to boo HHH.

TBC: CM Punk
Back to top Go down
Geezus
Admin
Admin
Geezus

The Game Wants CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game Wants CM Punk   The Game Wants CM Punk EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:41 am

HHH stares daggers up the ramp as the familiar guitar rift blasts through the speakers. The fans jump to their feet in excitement as Punk walks through the curtain onto the stage with his arms spread wide. He drops down to one knee and looks down as HHH with his smirk across his face as he runs his fingers across the steels grates of the stage. He nods his head before jumping to his feet, raising his hands to his mouth and screams 'It's Clobbering Time!'. Punk throws his fist as his turns around backing down the ramp as he reveals the Best in the World written on his grey shirt. He runs up the steps and stands on the apron looking at HHH as his smile grows bigger. He climbs up the corner placing his left foot on the top rope, raises his arms into the air as screams 'Best in the World!'. He jumps into the ring and a technical producer gives him a microphone. His theme fades as the crowd is going nuts for Punk. CM Punk chants echo around the arena as Punk signals for them to quiet down.

Punk:
Second Rate, ECW look a like, Chicago Cubs supporting ass out here? I guess now I'm the guy that says the things that are on his mind and I don't have a filter between my brain and my mouth right? But is that really needed? Last week you seemed to make a big enough Jackass of yourself against Mick Foley... Wait, I mean Mankind. I guess that's what happens when your wife isn't in charge right?

The crowd lets out a big 'Oooooh' as HHH get in Punk face.

Punk:
What? What are gonna do? Make a wise crack about how you could put on a better match with a broom than the actual wrestlers in the back? But that not the point, Last week I told the world that TWA is The Revolution. A Revolution that I will lead to stop Vince McMahon and his idiotic family from throwing TWA in the hole WWE created.

Punk stops speaking as the crowd starts a CM Punk chant. HHH tries to stop them but it only makes them louder.

Punk:
Last week you said you personify destruction, I can't argue with that.

HHH smiles as Punk agress with him but the look quickly turns the anguish was Punk continues to speak

Punk:
You destroyed the WWE after you took control. But that isn't the case now, you can't lay next to your wife and say 'Well I think he just doesn't have what it takes' now. Last week Vince told me that I have to earn things and he praised you as if you were God's blessing to earth but then...

Punk sarcastically says.

Punk:
You lost...

Punk laughs as the crowd chants 'You're a Loser' at HHH, HHH storms around the ring screaming Shut Up.

Punk:
But I, I personify Professional Wrestling, I am what Wrestler strive to be. I am the man that is going to rebuild what you destroyed because I am in The Best in the World and I am going to make this business fun again. So you can walk around in your $100 suits you bought from the local thrift shop, Call yourself The King of Kings because I am the Number 1 man in Professional Wrestling today because I am the Best Wrestler in the World. So you want to throw out challenges? You want CM Punk vs HHH at Night Of Champions? Well Paul, This match is not going to be CM Punk vs HHH.

The crowd erupts with a roar of boo's as Punk speaks.

Punk:
No, This match is going to be Phil Brooks vs Paul Levesque.

The crowd erupts as Punk announces the match. HHH and Punk stand nose to nose as the crowd get louder.

Styles:
Punk vs HHH at Night of Champions!
JR:
You can feel the electricity in the air, This place is on fire!
Styles:
What a main event this is going to be!

It seems that hell could break lose at any moment as the two still stand nose to nose. HHH slowly backs away and leaves the ring as the crowd boo's and Punks theme begins to play.

HHH backs up the ramp as he points at Punk saying 'Punk this isn't over, Not by a long shot'. Punk walks over and climbs to the middle rope, Raises his arms up in the air and screams 'Best in the World' as the camera changes to HHH who looks pissed before fading to commercial.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down

The Game Wants CM Punk
Page 1 of 1