Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
"I Am Still The Chosen One.." EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
"I Am Still The Chosen One.." EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
"I Am Still The Chosen One.." EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
"I Am Still The Chosen One.." EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
"I Am Still The Chosen One.." EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
"I Am Still The Chosen One.." EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
"I Am Still The Chosen One.." EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
"I Am Still The Chosen One.." EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
"I Am Still The Chosen One.." EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

"I Am Still The Chosen One.."

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geezus
Admin
Admin
Geezus

"I Am Still The Chosen One.." Empty
PostSubject: "I Am Still The Chosen One.."   "I Am Still The Chosen One.." EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:01 pm

As the Slater vs Kingston vs McIntyre draws to a close, Drew is sitting in a corner. Kingston is lining Slater up for his signature turnbuckle punches. Kingston charges at Slater but is intercepted by McIntyre who hits him with a Big Boot which turns him inside out. Slater rolls out of the ring, Runs across to the time keepers area, Throws Justin Roberts off his chair and picks it up. Slater stalks the ring as McIntyre picks Kingston up by his dreadlocks. McIntyre set Kingston up for the Future Shock as Slater sneaks into the ring. McIntyre catches Slater in the corner of his eye and hits the chair with a big boot which rebound into Slater head. Slater's legs go limp as he falls into unconsciousness. McIntyre picks the chair up and a sickening grin cross' his face. He turns around and Kingston attempts the Trouble in Paradise in a last effort but McIntyre hits Kingston's knee with the chair to block it. McIntyre throws the chair onto the ground and once again set Kingston up for the Future Shock. McIntyre connects onto the chair which bust Kingston open, McIntyre rolls Slater onto his stomach and drags him to the middle of the ring. McIntyre throws Kingston over Slater and places his foot on Kingston chest as his shoulder hit the mat.

1... 2... 3...

Ding, Ding, Ding.

McIntyre laughs as he looks down at his destruction. He runs his fingers over Kingston bloodied forehead. He stares at his bloodstained fingers seemingly mesmerized by them. McIntyre rolls out of the ring and snatches a microphone from Justin Roberts who has just composed himself after Slater's assault. McIntyre rolls back into the ring as his theme fades. He runs his bloodstained fingers across his chest and begins to speak.

McIntyre:
I am still The Chosen One.

McIntyre drops the microphone as his theme plays once more, Rolling out of the ring and walking up the ramp. McIntyre stands on the stage looking back at his chaos with his sinister grin across his face. Smackdown goes to an advertisement.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down

"I Am Still The Chosen One.."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total World Action  :: TWA Roleplays-
Jump to: