Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
Dial  619! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
Dial  619! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
Dial  619! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
Dial  619! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
Dial  619! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
Dial  619! EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
Dial  619! EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
Dial  619! EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
Dial  619! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

Dial 619!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iamnoi

iamnoi

Dial  619! Empty
PostSubject: Dial 619!   Dial  619! EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 5:47 am

Rey Mysterio appears from the stage and the crowd was electrified and filled with excitement and Mysterio heads down the ring, asked for a microphone and...

Rey Mysterio: TWA!!! What's up?!!!

The arena was filled with love and cheers for Rey Mysterio

Rey Mysterio: WOOO!!! What electricity coming from you guys!

The crowd still cheering for Rey and chanting 619... 619... 619!

Rey Mysterio: I need you to be quiet a little bit guys... I've got something to say... some serious matters addressed to everyone back in that locker room and to all of you people...

And the crowd's chant slowly fading out till there was silence in the arena...

Rey Mysterio: Thank you... Now... Os agradezco todo nd animando cantando para mí. Pero ahora es el momento de que yo haga algo por mí mismo. Of course you don't understand.. I'll translate it to you Thank you very much... What I just said was this "I appreciate you all cheering and chanting for me. But now is the time that I make something for myself." Comprende? It's time for me to do something for myself this time and not for you people.

Crowd starting to boo Rey as he continuously speaks...

Rey Mysterio: Competing, breaking and injuring my body for you people leads me to nowhere. No title oppurtunity and not even a single main event in a PPV! That's when I realize that... Why Rey Why? Why should I suffer great risk just to make these people get up on their knees and be excited and with no exchange?

Rey Mysterio: So from now on... I... Rey Mysterio... Will no longer wrestle for you people and for your excitement but for myself! I made my way up here in this company by myself so why should I include you with all of my glory?! Screw you everyone because the fact is.. Your cheers and love can't get anyone to the top. The hell, they can't even win a match right?

Rey Mysterio: So, what I'm going to do now is wait... wait for anyone who comes out in that curtain and be an example that I am no longer weak because I don't hae your cheers and support anymore. I will wait to who ever comes out and wants to dial in the 619!

Crowd now filled the arena with load boos and you suck...

Rey Mysterio: Oh wait! I'm not gonna wrestle for you guys anymore... that will excite you doesn't it? Well, I've got bad news for you... "no va a pasar"... and that means... IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!...

Rey sacrastically laughs at the crowd...

Rey Mysterio: Tengo que irme ahora porque ustedes apestan. No tengo tiempo para esto. And I will just see you when I slowly and surely making an impact match after match until I get the gold that I want!!!

Rey Mysterio drops the microphone and headed down the ramp to the backstage...

End of RP...
Back to top Go down

Dial 619!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total World Action  :: TWA Roleplays-
Jump to: