Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
Holla If Ya Hear Me!! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
Holla If Ya Hear Me!! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
Holla If Ya Hear Me!! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
Holla If Ya Hear Me!! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
Holla If Ya Hear Me!! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
Holla If Ya Hear Me!! EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
Holla If Ya Hear Me!! EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
Holla If Ya Hear Me!! EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
Holla If Ya Hear Me!! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

Holla If Ya Hear Me!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Holla If Ya Hear Me!! Empty
PostSubject: Holla If Ya Hear Me!!   Holla If Ya Hear Me!! EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:00 pm

Crowd lights dim to black as the blasting sound of a siren echoes throughout the arena. Lights flash back on and Scott Steiner has appeared on the stage.

JR: My lord, it's...it's...it's Big Poppa Pump, Scott Steiner.

Steiner strolls slowly down to the ring to a roar of "boos" from the crowd, but manages to get a kiss on the cheek from several different women as he makes his way to the ring.

"Now, I hear the way all of you react to my presence. I would think you trailer trash hillbillies would like to see a "Real Man" in this organization for a change. From what I've seen so far...I'm disgusted to be associated with some of these freaks. And I mean, literal freaks. We're not talking about Big Poppa Pump, we're not talking about "The Genetic Freak." You white trash, no good fans are gonna be seeing a lot of Scott Steiner...so get used to it. And don't act like you're not impressed, just look at me. So when any of you bums in the back want a match with a Real Man you know who to call. Big Poppa Pump's Got The Hook Up, Holla If Ya Hear Me!!"

Steiner drops the mic, flexes for the booing crowd and gives his bicep that well known kiss. Then slowly makes his way back up to the stage. Steiner stops at the stage and walks to a camera man. He pulls the camera in for a close up, removes his sunglasses and speaks directly into it.

"You're lookin' at the next TWA Champion, and damn he looks good!!"

Steiner then pushes the camera away and exits the stage as cameras fade to black.
Back to top Go down

Holla If Ya Hear Me!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total World Action  :: TWA Roleplays-
Jump to: