Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
HHH arrives EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
HHH arrives EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
HHH arrives EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
HHH arrives EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
HHH arrives EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
HHH arrives EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
HHH arrives EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
HHH arrives EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
HHH arrives EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

HHH arrives

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cshep19

HHH arrives Empty
PostSubject: HHH arrives   HHH arrives EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:50 pm

JR: TWA is at halfway through the show and a long stretched black limo pulls up. There is nobody coming out and we need to take a break, so we will be right back.

Lawler: Were back from our unscheduled commercial break and we are looking at this long, black limo that has just pulled up in our parking lot a few moments ago. So lets send you to our colleague, Josh Mathews who is standing by. Josh?

The camera shoots to the backstage area where Josh Matthews is.

Matthews: Thanks King, We have noticed that the driver has just began to open the door and hopefully we will find out who is in the limo. This man or woman could be anyone. Lets zoom in and see.

The crowd goes silent as the camera begins to zoom in as the door opens. Then a blondish man with a jean jacket and a black hat appears with sunglasses on with what seems to be his wife with brown curly hair and a pink shirt that says "Billion Dollar Princess". The crowd seems to know who they are as the fans become very energetic.

???: I am here. Thank you Vince, pop, for bringing me back to professional wrestling. I personify championship, destruction, degenerate, evolution, and even corporate. I have done it all. My name has been spoken tonight by a low down worthless piece of scum named C.M. Punk.

The crowd begins to boo this man and chant Punk.

???: I will cripple your ass punk if you dare disrespect me or my father in law as we put you in your place and guarantee that you will never mess with a corporate figure in this company or a McMahon again. Speaking of McMahon's, Punk, have you met my wife. The Billion Dollar Princess herself Stephanie McMahon Helmsley.

The crowd begins to chant "you suck"

???: Punk I challenge you at the first pay-per-view and I will make sure you won't talk bad about this family again because I am the Game, the King of Kings, I am Triple H god damn it. Now get out of my way Matthews.

Triple H and Stephanie push the cameraman out of the way as they make there way into the TWA building and head towards their lockeroom.

END OF RP.
Back to top Go down

HHH arrives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total World Action  :: TWA Roleplays-
Jump to: