Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
Feel The Bang! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
Feel The Bang! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
Feel The Bang! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
Feel The Bang! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
Feel The Bang! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
Feel The Bang! EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
Feel The Bang! EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
Feel The Bang! EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
Feel The Bang! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

Feel The Bang!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cshep19

Feel The Bang! Empty
PostSubject: Feel The Bang!   Feel The Bang! EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:59 pm

JR: TWA is back from another commercial break and we have a surprising debut set for tonight. We haven't seen this man in over ten years. He is a former WCW United States Champion, a former WCW tag team champion and a former WCW World Champion, he is Diamond Dallas Page!

"It's Me, It's Me, It's DDP" blares throughout the arena as the crowd awaits his arrival. After a few seconds, DDP makes walks from behind the curtain in a t-shirt and jeans with his signature diamond on his shirt. He stands on the stage and raises his arms to make the diamond sign and yells "BANG!" before walking down to the ring and high fiving the fans in the first row. Once DDP get to the ring he stands on the apron and makes another diamond sign in order to get the crowd into the action.

Page quickly grabs a mic from the ring announcer and silences the crowd.

DDP: I know that everyone here wants to know, why did I sign with TWA. Well to be honest with all of you. I got sick and tired of yoga training and I got my urge back to get in the ring again. That was when Vince McMahon gave me a call. I was taken by surprise because I havent always gotten along with the man but hell a job is a job am I right?

The crowd begins to chant "DDP" "DDP" "DDP"

DDP: So tonight embarks my return to the squared circle and baby I am ready. I have had my time off and I am well rested. So if any of you boys in the back want to take a shot at the master of the Diamond Cutter then bring your ass out here and Feel The Bang!

TBC: Anyone who wants a fight on the first show.
Back to top Go down
liberto-USMC

liberto-USMC

Feel The Bang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feel The Bang!   Feel The Bang! EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:57 am

DDP stands in the ring staring at the stage waiting for anyone, and as soon as he is about to give up the titantron comes on.

Lawler: Hey look JR that's Ted DiBiase intro! What's he doing here, he isn't part of TWA?

DiBiase walks out onto the stage wearing his traditional red tights and has a smile on his face with a microphone is his hand. As the fans start cheering for DiBiase he raises the microphone to his mouth to talk and the crowd quiets down to hear what DiBiase is going to say.

DiBiase: First off let me just say how great it is to be here tonight. You see DDP, just like you, I too got a phone call from Mr. McMahon about coming to TWA.

JR: Well King, looks like Ted DiBiase is here as a new member of TWA.

Lawler: Yea, but why is he out here now interrupting Diamond Dallas Page?

DiBiase: Of course after Vince told me about this great opportunity of coming to TWA I had to jump all over it. Because you see DDP unlike my father, I'm not in it for the money, but for my fans, my posse, the DiBiase Posse.

DDP starts to raise his microphone to say something when DiBiase stops him

DiBiase: Just hold on there DDP, you'll have your turn to speak soon enough.

Lawler: Oh let him speak!

DiBiase: As I was saying, I am here for the fans and to give them what they want, and that's a great show. And frankly, I couldn't think of anything better then Ted DiBiase, the leader of the DiBiase Posse, verses the legendary Diamond Dallas Page!

The crowd is now in a fit cheering their heads off in this sudden news

DiBiase: So DDP, what do you say?

TBC By DDP

Back to top Go down
Cshep19

Feel The Bang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feel The Bang!   Feel The Bang! EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:53 am

After the crowd begins to die down from Dibiase's challenge, DDP immediatley raises his mic.

DDP: Yes! No problem Ted, I'll be here next week on Raw to face you. But for one second Ted, will you be honest with everyone here in this arena. These fans may cheer you but lets face it kid, you are exactly like your old man. Once you decide that you can't take it in TWA as a superstar then your gonna leave and create your own championship. Hell if I had the money I'd do the same thing but I don't. I'm a real blue collar man. I work for everything and I will fight for it. I don't need my Daddy to bail me out everytime either. So tell us Ted Jr. what are you doing here in TWA, these fans, your posse. They are hanging on to you only because of your last name Dibiase!

JR: Strong words from DDP. What will the leader of the Dibiase Posse have to say.

TBC: Ted Dibiase
Back to top Go down
liberto-USMC

liberto-USMC

Feel The Bang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feel The Bang!   Feel The Bang! EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 9:56 pm

DiBiase stares at DDP for a second then looks around at the TWA fans and then a smirk comes on his face and he raises his microphone as he looks back at DDP.

DiBiase: Let me tell you something D...D...P, sure in the past I made by off of my dad's success and his money. But I'm no longer that man, I'm now a person for the Fans. I came to TWA to start over, away from my dad's influence and build my own reputation as a superstar.

DiBiase starts walking towards the stage

DiBiase: Let me tell you Page, I'm a man of the Fans and the leader of the DiBiase Posse. I know what the fans want; what they grave; what they need! And what they want is to see us go at it. The Posse and little Diamond Heads are drooling over the thought.

DiBiase reaches the ring and climps up the side of the apron and stands there looking at DDP

DiBiase: The problem though is next week on Raw I'm already schedule in another match so we couldn't have our match. But that just won't do, the fans want it and so I am obligated to give it to them.

DiBiase steps through the ropes and finally enters the ring. He then walks up to DDP until both faces are so close they are almost touching.

DiBiase: So how about right now!

DiBiase throws down his microphone and stares at DDP waiting for whatever came next.

TBC by either DDP or Ted DiBiase
Back to top Go down
Cshep19

Feel The Bang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feel The Bang!   Feel The Bang! EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 11:02 pm

DDP: You Teddy boy! Then lets do this right here, right now!

The crowd has erupted and everyone is on there feet.

DDP: We all know that you are here to make a statement so I'll give you the first punch. (As DDP drops the mic pointing to his chin for Dibiase to level him)

Ted doesn't think twice as he tightens his fist up and levels Diamond Dallas out. Dibiase quickly jumps on the attack as Page is lying down on the mat in disbelief. Blow after blow, shot after Finally Page gets a shot in and Ted is sent reeling and DDP is on his feet.

Referres begin to run into the ring and try to break up this brawl as Ted trys to get one last shot on Page. The refs push Ted back and now Page tries to jump Ted but to no avail.

DDP begins to make his way out of the ring as Ted quickly swings Page around. DDP graps Teds by his neck and almost hits the pattented Diamond Cutter before Dibiase escapes and heads up the ramp.

Dibiase: This isn't over Page!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feel The Bang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feel The Bang!   Feel The Bang! Empty

Back to top Go down

Feel The Bang!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total World Action  :: TWA Roleplays-
Jump to: