Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
Welcome To The Revolution EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
Welcome To The Revolution EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
Welcome To The Revolution EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
Welcome To The Revolution EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
Welcome To The Revolution EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
Welcome To The Revolution EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
Welcome To The Revolution EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
Welcome To The Revolution EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
Welcome To The Revolution EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

Welcome To The Revolution

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geezus
Admin
Admin
Geezus

Welcome To The Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The Revolution   Welcome To The Revolution EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:30 pm

As the highly anticipated debut of TWA arrives, Families sitting in their living rooms have their eye locked on their television screens, The audience sitting in anticipation have their eyes locked on the titan tron as it suddenly fades to black. The building goes dead quiet, Even a pin drop could be heard. Suddenly...

As Static blasts through the speakers followed by the notorious guitar rift the crowd explodes with emotion as the 'Voice of the Voiceless', The 'Second City Saint', CM Punk himself walks through the curtain with his arms extends. He slowly walks to each side of the stage with his classic smirk across his face. He stands before the ramp as he begins to nod his head as he drops down to 1 knee. He runs his fingers across the steel grates of the stage before looking at he wrist, jumping to his feet, raising both his hands to his mouth and screams 'It's Clobbering Time!'. CM Punk jumps to his feet, turns around as he backs down the ramp and spreads his arms out wide as he reveals the Best in the World written on the back of his white BITW T-Shirt. Punk slaps the hands on some fans in the fronts row before running up the steel steps. Punk stands on the apron looking out at the crowd as who are still going crazy by that fact that the man who may be currently the biggest star in Professional Wrestling is the first man to be revealed as a part of TWA. Punk climbs the corner and places his left foot on the top rope, raises his arms into the air and screams 'BEST IN THE WORLD!'. Punk jumps into the ring and lean back in the corner and lays his arms across the top rope as the crowd chants his name. Punk walks across the ring and asks from a microphone which he is quickly given. Punk walks back to the middle of the ring and sits in his signature cross legged position. Punk waits for his theme to fade before he raises the microphone to his mouth.

Punk:
The Revolution, People have begged, They've pleaded for a change. This is the Revolution, TWA is the Revolution. TWA is going to change Professional Wrestling in ways never thought possible. This is all because I, CM Punk will lead this Revolution. As I enter this very arena, The first man I laid my eyes upon was the corporate jackass himself, Vincent Kennedy McMahon. At that moment, I could have just turned around and went over to New Japan Pro Wrestling, Ring of Honor but I stayed because I care about Professional Wrestling too much to watch Vince McMahon and his Idiotic Daughter Stephanie and his dufus Son in Law Paul Levesque run another company into the ground. Like I said as I sat on that stage in Las Vegas, WWE would have been better when Vince McMahon was dead, Too bad that it didn't last long enough for that to happen.

Punk lowers his microphone as the crowd explode with CM Punk chants.

Punk:
I watched the likes of Luke Gallows, Tyler Reks, Chris Masters walk out of the company after they would spends hours everyday attempting to get better. Vince McMahon would have the Funk Man himself call them up and say 'Sorry, Things aren't working out. I would like to wish you the best of luck in your future endevours' because Vince never had the balls to do it himself. Vince doesn't care about Wrestling, Wrestling isn't in his vocabulary because if Vince actually did the likes of TJ Wilson, Yes his name is TJ Wilson not Tyson Kidd, Tyler Black, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns would be on TV and not stuck down in Florida or sticking them against the likes of The Great Khali.

Punk takes a deep breath before he continues to speak.

Punk:
But you see Vince McMahon, Hell the entire McMahon like to hold the likes of myself down. Let me tell you a little story, In 2006 I was signed to the WWE, I even signed my contract on the ROH World Title. I was put on WWE's third rate show, E...C...W. I am their extremely crappy reincarnation of ECW. I went undefeated in singles competition for 7 months, I worked my ass off every night while the likes of Paul would lay next to this wife was say 'Well, I think he just doesn't have was it takes'. For 6 years I grabbed every Brass Ring of Vince's but I was always put on the back burner for the likes of John Cena, Jeff Hardy and Batista. I was never put on any of their collector cups or their posters but everyone just like in this arena. I can recollect at Survivor Series in 2007. The people in attendance didn't care about The Hardy Boys, They didn't care abot the "Legendary" Degeneration X. They cared about Wrestling, The only name that come from their lips was CM Punk. I had won everything in WWE and what was I shown for it? Nothing. I had done everything for WWE and I was shown nothing for it, I was the best wrestler in the world being told that my services would no longer be needed in the WWE.

The crowd once again start another CM Punk chant.

Punk:
I was leaving the company, I had 3 weeks left on my contract. I did what nobody has the balls to do, I sat on that ramp and spoke my mind. I wasn't off a script, It was all CM Punk. I had nothing to lose, I was leaving in 3 weeks. What were they going to do? Fire Me? Dont get me wrong, I loved my job. I just hated the jackass' running it. But all that, That brings to the present. I am now the biggest thing in Professional Wrestling and I am the Best in the World! I vow that TWA will not become an abomination at the hands on Vince McMahon and his idiotic family. Because I shall bring the new Revolution to Professional Wrestling and not even the almighty McMahons can stop it.

Punk raises to his feet at the crowd are going nuts. Punk places his microphone in the middle on the ring and begins to leave the ring. Suddenly Punk theme fades and he is interrupted.

TBC: Anyone I guess.
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Revolution   Welcome To The Revolution EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:22 pm

All off a sudden a familiar theme song hits*

Welcome To The Revolution Watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0cFOfzTMuhM

The crowd roars with cheers, as No Chance In Hell blares through the a. rena. With a smug look on his face, Vince McMahon struts out onto the stage with his trademark walk. Vince is wearing a fancy suit, as he makes his way down the ramp. As he reaches the steps, He walks up them he then looks at the fans while they are chanting his name he goes under the middle rope. Vince demands for a microphone so the ring announcer quickly gives him one. As his music slowly fades away he puts the microphone up near his mouth ready to speak*

Vince McMahon: Your pathetic Punk if you haven't noticed already this is not the WWE it is TWA. No one gives a damn what you did in the WWE i should have fired you then when i had the chance. I was the chairman off the great WWE and i am the chairman off TWA. I am the most powerful man in this company and i can do anything i want while you can't do nothing about it Punk, And HOW DARE YOU talk about my family like that me my son in law Triple H has done more then what you done in your whole life.

Vince McMahon pulls his microphone down as the crowd chants for Triple H*

Vince McMahon: Punk, Triple H defeated you at Night of Champions do you remember that? You are nothing Punk i could make another Cm Punk like i can make another John Cena, Randy Orton it doesn't matter who you are i can still replace you with anyone i want. You are not the best in the world Punk there is plenty of other superstars i know who is better then you and you are not even in their damn league. You need to prove yourself in this business and after you do that then you can call yourself the best in the world. Do you understand what i am saying you pathetic bastard.

Vince McMahon puts his microphone down while shouting at Punk you are nothing*

TBC by Cm Punk
Back to top Go down
https://twaw.forumotion.com
Geezus
Admin
Admin
Geezus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Revolution   Welcome To The Revolution EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:21 am

Punk:
Its ironic that little over a year ago I had your proverbial family jewels in the palm of my hand. You set up an entire contract signing on live television as an attempt to make me stay because you seen that I am the Best in the World. As I sat on the barricade in Chicago with your prestigious WWE Championship over my shoulder I blew you a kiss because you were about to see the most valuable asset in Professional Wrestling leave the company, No I'm not talking about the WWE Title. The only reason I came back was for them.

Punk points his arm out at the crowd as they chant his name once more.

Punk:
I was gone for 2 weeks and I watched WWE fall back in to the same old garbage, Cena was champion, Paul was seemingly given the company but we all seen how that ended didn't we? When I came back, I brought change, I came back and held your precious title for over 400 day. But I was still put aside even with the championship for the likes of John Cena and Dwayne or in other words the two biggest ass kissers in the business. But I promise, TWA is not falling in the hole WWE created. I will lead TWA as it brings change, As it makes Professional Wrestling a commodity it once was. So you can create another John Cena, A another Randy Orton but you could never create another CM Punk.

Punk drops his microphone and leaves the ring as his theme once again blast through the speakers.

Punk walks up the ramp without any hesitation not even look back out to the crowd, McMahon looks on displeased as TWA's opening show fades to commercial.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Revolution   Welcome To The Revolution Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Revolution
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total World Action  :: TWA Roleplays-
Jump to: