Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
Ziggler's statement before NOC match EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
Ziggler's statement before NOC match EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
Ziggler's statement before NOC match EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
Ziggler's statement before NOC match EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
Ziggler's statement before NOC match EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
Ziggler's statement before NOC match EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
Ziggler's statement before NOC match EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
Ziggler's statement before NOC match EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
Ziggler's statement before NOC match EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

Ziggler's statement before NOC match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iamnoi

iamnoi

Ziggler's statement before NOC match Empty
PostSubject: Ziggler's statement before NOC match   Ziggler's statement before NOC match EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:25 am

Cole: Well, look who's here King! The future of TWA! Mr Dolph Ziggler!!!
King: Yeah, but what is he doing here? Does he have like a match coming up anytime now?
Cole: My bet King is that he's going to address something about his match. I don't know King. Let's listen to what he have to say now and behold the future.

Dolph Ziggler walk down the ramp and heads towards the middle of the ring, asked for a microphone and..

Dolph Ziggler: Ahhh..... Night of Champions! Finally this day has come! Finally, the defining moment of my career is just around the corner!

Dolph Ziggler: In case you don't know. I have a match later against not one, not two but three worthless opponents for the X-Division title. And I'm the way down here to say that I really prepared myself for this much... (then Ziggler paused...)

Dolph Ziggler: HAHA! I lied! Are you kidding me? What am I against to let myself and my body to excert effort for this match? I am up against a goat, a nobody from Zimbabwe I think and Samoa Joe? Who that hell is he? Is he like 50 years old right now?

Ziggler laughed at his joke on Samoa Joe

Dolph Ziggler: Now, seriously. Those three better hand me the title because not only that our match is a fatal four way but it is an elimination fatal four way match so that means I have to eliminate them one by one and be the victor. That's seems to be so easy like a walk in the park. I dealt with that goat face back when I was bored and though I haven't face "Big" E Langston, I'm sure he'll be quickly forgoten after I hit him with a zigzag. And here comes Samoa Joe... Where have you been dude? I've never seen you since forever? And now you debut here in TWA and want to be in the spotlight? IN MY SPOTLIGHT?! Just to remind you Joe that this is my show because I'm the star here and boy I have no trouble showing that to any of you. It's not that I'm cocky or anything. It's my time to shine here and unlike some of you that declares and say "destroy anyone that gets in their path" I have no trouble showing off what I'm made of.

Dolph Ziggler: So as time closes by for me to be the X-Division Champion, this fatal 4way elimination match against those goof balls will be sweet and quick! Believe it because you will witness it tonight!!!

Ziggler's music hits as he prepared to leave the ring...

Cole: Such strong words coming from that young man King. But I have no doubt that he could win the X-division title. No doubt about that.
King: Seriously Cole? You are as delusional as Dolph Ziggler Cole. Have you not seen his opponents? You've got Big E, DBry and Samoa Joe in one ring! What could happen to you if you step in the ring together with those guys?
Cole: Their a bunch of noobs King and Ziggler looks mighty prepared for this one.
King: I don't know Cole. We might get an reaction of one of those guys that Ziggler mention and voice out what he thinks of Ziggler's arrogance.

TBC by Samoa Joe, Daniel Bryan or Big E Langston
Back to top Go down

Ziggler's statement before NOC match
Page 1 of 1