Total World Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» JEFF HARDY AND JAMES STORM
"A Night To Remember..." EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am by dwarnell_1

» HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TWA MUST READ
"A Night To Remember..." EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am by IM-AWESOME1221

» Brock Lesnar
"A Night To Remember..." EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am by blizz5307

» Debut of Ryback
"A Night To Remember..." EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am by DXRenegade

» Kevin Nash
"A Night To Remember..." EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am by CMTheMember

» Ryback and Damien Sandow Contracts
"A Night To Remember..." EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am by imthebest99

» Shawn Michaels Debuts
"A Night To Remember..." EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am by Nexus619

» Get your matches done
"A Night To Remember..." EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm by IM-AWESOME1221

» TWA Twitter
"A Night To Remember..." EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am by xxerikxx

"A Night To Remember..."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geezus
Admin
Admin
Geezus

"A Night To Remember..." Empty
PostSubject: "A Night To Remember..."   "A Night To Remember..." EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:32 am

As Night of Champions returns from a sponsored advertisement we are met by Josh Mathews.

Mathews:
Ladies and Gentlemen my name is Josh Mathews and I would once again like to welcome you all to TWA’s first blockbuster PPV Night of Champions. Now at this moment I would like you all to welcome my guest at this time… CM Punk.

You can hear the crowd explode as Punk walks into the frame; Punk smirks as he hears to crowd chant his name.

Mathews:
Punk tonight you step into what seems to not only be a match but a war. The animosity between you and Triple H has been building for over a year, not only in TWA but back in WWE.

Punk:
Ha, I like how you put that this is not only a match but a war. As you said this hasn’t been building just here in TWA but since the abomination called WWE. Vince likes to reference Night of Champions in 2011 where Paul and I locked up for the first time. Vince like to talk about how “The Game” Triple H beat me, failing to mention that match had Ron Killing, Mike Mizanin, Kevin Nash and the Funkman himself Josh Laurinaitis interfere. Now I’m not saying that it was against me, that’s far from the truth but CM Punk and HHH have never stepped in the ring with no outside interference, no crappy in ring politics. Tonight Triple H walks into his fate 1 on 1, No Vince McMahon, No Edge not even Stephanie McMahon can save him. So he’s going to have to take off her panties, rummage around her handbag to find his balls and get ready to go One on One with the Best in the World.

Punk starts to walk away but Josh stops him.

Mathews:
Uhh Punk, I need to ask one more question.

Punk:
Shoot away.

Mathews:
Did you know Vince McMahon made this match No Disqualification?

Punk:
Of course I knew, I’ve expected this from the start. I knew Vince would try some backstage politics to try to stop me, but like always I’ve been 1 step ahead. When Mr Levesque issued this challenge I knew he wouldn’t try to go in alone, he never does. That’s why Shane O’Mac’s here, we both new that when I brought Shane out it would eat away at Vince because Vince’s ego can’t handle someone who has more brains about this business to be around him. So when Vince walked out and challenge Shane everything had fallen into place. Vince has now place himself in a hole he cannot get out of, He finds himself against his son in a match as brutal as a Last Man Standing match. So tonight Vince is not a worry and tonight Triple H has no one to fall back on. Night of Champions is going to be one night to remember.

Punk walks away but bumps into a familiar face from his past.

TBC: By Anyone Punk’s had some history with but hasn’t had a confrontation with Punk in TWA.
Back to top Go down
CMTheMember

CMTheMember

PostSubject: Re: "A Night To Remember..."   "A Night To Remember..." EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:07 am

John Cena walks by with a smile on his face and puts his arm around Josh's shoulder, he stares at Punk smiling, while Punk seems annoyed.

John Cena
What a nice day we got, the weather is warm, the sky is blue and we will all see Triple H shut the big mouth CM Punk has, now Punk I have nothing against you it's only the fact that you love to talk about your 'backstage politics' so much that it pretty much reaches to the point that it becomes annoying. Wouldn't you mind doing something new for once? Besides you make yourself look like the victim every single time, I'm sure that sometimes Trips and Vince's desicions aren't the best but you don't see all the roster coming out and start bitching and moaning, no, they deal with it, so why don't you attempt to grow some nuts and do the same Punk, because even if you claim to do this because you're not scared of Vince, not everyone else is, it's something called respect, you give respect you get respect back and if you ever wonder why nobody respects you, you might want to look at your actions. So while I have my fun and win the TWA Championship you can enjoy yourself paying for every single thing you've done during your time in TWA, so good luck in your match Punk.

John Cena asks Punk for a handshake.

(TBC: CM Punk)
Back to top Go down
Geezus
Admin
Admin
Geezus

PostSubject: Re: "A Night To Remember..."   "A Night To Remember..." EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:53 am

Punk looks down at Cena's hand.

Punk:
You actually want me to shake that? Cena how can someone be such a dick but have no balls? Johnny boy I like very few men in this business, as much as it pains me to say it you're one of them. Each time we've stepped into the we've put on not only matches of the night but matches of the year with the better man coming out on each big stage occasion. But what I don't like is when someone like you walks into my spotlight and tries to say that I make myself out as the victim. You see John what I say isn't to make people feel sorry for me, if I wanted that I'd be in your position right now John.

Cena laughs as Punk's remark to Punk's annoyance.

Punk:
Funny huh? You see John it's not hard to see our differences, but what I don't like is seeing the likes of you, a man that chose to become a wrestler was because your "dream" of becoming a bodybuilder was just a little bit to hard being placed on all the posters, the collector cups, being on all the ta... Well you can keep that. What I don't like is that people that has a passion to become the best being put aside for a wannabe rapper straight out of Massachusetts. So you want to have your jokes, go ahead because I'm going to do what I always do John... and that win.

Cena laughs at Punk, pats him on the back and walks away leaving Punk standing pissed.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "A Night To Remember..."   "A Night To Remember..." Empty

Back to top Go down

"A Night To Remember..."
Page 1 of 1